Leading HCM Strategic Consulting Firm Announces Release of New Video Featuring Insights from Industry Experts
Frisco, TX – October 30, 2015 - The annual HR Technology Conference is considered a must-attend event for those who are interested in keeping up with the latest trends, technologies and industry standards in the ever-evolving Human Capital Management (HCM) technology world.
HRchitect, the leading HCM strategic consulting firm has recently released a new video in relation to the conference:
In this short video, two industry experts from HRchitect, Jacqueline Kuhn, EVP of Strategic Consulting Services, and Bill Buttimer, Senior HCM Consultant, share their insights and experiences from the 2015 HR Technology Conference. The HRchitect team discusses:
- What was new and different at the 2015 conference?
- What technology was not necessarily new, but was improved?
- What were some of the biggest challenges as an attendee in the expo hall?
- Does an impressive booth equate to an impressive product offering?
- How are vendors with similar products differentiating themselves?
- Overview of the conference General Session
- Reflections on the Keynote Session
- Trends specific to benefit providers
- Can new trends in performance management be applied to all industries?
- Interesting observations in how a company tried to market themselves
- How did a vendor’s booth location impact booth traffic?
- Reflections on General Session regarding selecting and implementing HR Technology
Whether you were one of the 4,000 conference attendees at this year’s event, or if you missed out on the 2015 event, you do not want to miss out on hearing HRchitect’s Insights from the 2015 HR Technology Conference.
After you get a chance to watch and listen, please reach out to HRchitect at any time for further advice and insights into the world of HCM technology whether you need help assistance with developing an HCM technology strategy/roadmap, evaluation/selection of a new system, or implementation-related help.
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization, please visit www.HRchitect.com. HRchitect is the Leader in HR systems strategic consulting. As the premier Human Capital Management (HCM) Systems consulting firm, our services focus around strategy, selection and implementation of all types of HR technologies including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Learning Management, HR, Payroll, Benefits, Workforce Management, and more. HRchitect offers our clients unparalleled knowledge of the many vendors in the HR technology space while maintaining complete vendor neutrality. As a result, organizations can feel confident that HCM systems and strategies are put in place with their best interest in mind. Utilization of HRchitect’s services and expertise has proven to be cost-effective in helping organizations avoid costly pitfalls when making HR technology decisions. After more than 18 years in business working on over 2100 successful engagements for approximately 1000 clients across the globe, HRchitect is a name you can trust as your one-stop shop for all your HR technology consulting needs.