Today’s HR technology systems market consists of a complex combination of vendors offering partial components of the complete solution: Applicant Tracking, Performance Management, Succession Planning, Compensation Management, Learning Management, and Competency Management systems. New, innovative products continue to be introduced while the market consolidates around several leading TMS suite vendors. To add to the challenge, traditional HRIS vendors are now delivering different components of Talent Management Systems software products or acquiring Talent Management vendors to provide these capabilities.
HRchitect’s consultants bring a unique combination of recruiting, HR, HRIS and Talent Management technology experience to assist clients navigate the vendor landscape during Systems Evaluation & Selection. Combined with the extensive experience working with and for HR software vendors, HRchitect consultants know what is needed to effectively evaluate potential solutions resulting in the best system for each client’s unique needs.
Our proven methodology includes:
- TMS strategy validation, project scope, resource definition and project management
- Define system requirements and conduct selection process including RFI/RFP development
- Create vendor demonstration scripts and scoring methodology
- Facilitate demonstrations, vendor analysis and reference checking
- Review vendor technical architecture
- Facilitate vendor due diligence and prepare business case
- Assist with contract negotiations
HRchitect has helped hundreds of organizations select the right system for their unique needs and, with the data from these projects, has developed a proprietary Decision Drivers approach for using during a system selection.