Open API Allows Integrations with Leading Enterprise Social Media, Health & Wellness, Learning Management, Performance Management, and Other Popular Workplace Apps, Platforms and Productivity Tools
SAN FRANCISCO and TORONTO – September 27, 2016 – Achievers, an industry leader in employee recognition and rewards solutions, today announced several key integrations through its open API that extend the reach of its employee engagement platform throughout the daily flow of work. The integrations allow for the creation and display of recognition data from and within certain third party systems, including Enterprise Social Media platforms, Health & Wellness, Learning Management, Performance Management and more, making recognition pervasive throughout an employee’s daily routine.
The newly-announced integrations, along with several integrations already in place, make it easier for Achievers customers to build out their employee engagement portfolio to include a number of commonly used apps and platforms. By having initiatives like health and wellness challenges or safety campaigns linked to their existing recognition and rewards platform, employees are more likely to participate, while managers are able to measure participation and celebrate success.
“These new integrations represent the next step in the continuing evolution of the innovative Achievers platform,” said Achievers general manager, David Brennan. “Our powerful, flexible, open API makes it easier for our customers to further extend a culture of recognition throughout their businesses and see the benefits in the form of increased engagement across the board.”
Additionally, to encourage and facilitate the development of even more platform-extending integrations, Achievers has announced the launch of the Achievers Development Community, where developers and customers can develop and share pre-built open source apps via the company’s GitHub page, at: https://github.com/achievers.
Integrations now available through the open API include:
- Igloo: A leading provider of cloud-based modern intranet solutions, connecting people with the information they need to do their best work. With Achievers integrated into Igloo, employee recognition lives in the context of collaborative workflows to power a more engaged, productive, and results-oriented organization.
- Propsboard: A TV operating system that amplifies recognitions by broadcasting them to office TVs. Integration provides the ability to display Achievers recognitions on Propsboard-enabled TV screens.
- WellRight: A leading provider of corporate wellness software that aims to increase the physical and mental well-being of employees. Integration enables HR teams to create recognitions and reward Achievers points based on successful completion of wellness challenges.
Additionally, the open API has been used by the Achievers Development Community to create a number of other compelling workflows designed to further extend the use of rewards and recognition in commonly used tools and platforms in the daily work life of an employee. Examples of these instances include:
- Sharepoint: Microsoft’s popular collaboration and workflow management tool. Integration enables the ability to launch a recognition created from within Sharepoint,
- Slack: A leading real-time group messaging and collaboration platform. Developed by Achievers’ customer Cox Automotive, a transformative leader in the way the world buys, sells and owns cars, the Slack integration allows employees to send and receive recognitions from within Slack, and;
- SumTotal: A leading HR software company that provides human resource management software and services. Integration provides the ability to create a recognition upon successful completion of a course or training module.
Taken together, the new and existing integrations touch on the full employee experience and allow recognition in the flow of work to encourage desired behaviors in the following areas, including:
- Heath & Wellness – To launch recognitions based on performance in Health and Wellness challenges and campaigns.
- Learning Management/Professional Development – To trigger recognitions when employees complete a course or training module.
- Performance Management – To send recognitions to performance management systems, providing another source of important performance data.
- Social Media – To allow employers and employees to share recognitions with their broader social networks over popular social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and Google+ platforms, as well as certain enterprise social media platforms, Jive and Yammer.
Documentation for the Achievers API is available on GitHub, at: https://github.com/Achievers/achievers-api/wiki
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization and your Human Capital Management (HCM) technology needs, please request a consultation. As the leader in HCM Systems strategic consulting, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation and selection, change management, implementation, project management and ongoing support of HCM systems of all types including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Learning Management, Workforce Management, Benefits, Core HR/Payroll, and more. Over the past two decades, working on thousands of successful engagements for clients of all sizes and industries across the globe, our knowledge of best practices continues to expand and our experience is vast and unsurpassed. We have expertise around all major HCM systems including Benefitfocus, WorkForce Software, Ultimate Software, Oracle, Taleo, SAP, SuccessFactors, Saba, IBM Kenexa, and more. HRchitect is a name you can trust for all of your organization’s HCM technology-related consulting needs.
Press releases posted on HCM Tech Vendor News are provided to HRchitect by the technology vendors and posted by HRchitect as a service to our readers.