Clients and Their Employees Benefit From Intuitive Design That Revitalizes Employee Self-Service, Elevates the HR Practitioner’s Experience, and Enriches Talent Management
ROSELAND, NJ — (Marketwired) — 05/21/15 — ADP®, a leading global provider of Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions, today announced that it has further transformed the experience users have when interacting with its cloud HCM solutions by significantly enhancing ADP Vantage HCM®, making it even more intuitive, visual, engaging and contextual.
The solution’s new design helps transform traditionally cumbersome HR processes to give all users a simple and personalized experience as they manage their teams, work schedules, benefits choices, pay, and careers. It employs contextual user experience methods to deliver meaningful, needed data at the right time and in the right place.
“Too many systems today take the ‘human element’ out of human resources,” said Mark Benjamin, president of ADP’s Global Enterprise Solutions business. “Because HCM systems were traditionally designed primarily for compliance and automation, they fostered transaction-driven thinking versus people-driven leadership. HCM systems should not solely be about transactions — they should be about giving people the tools they need to be more successful at work while driving employee productivity and engagement. They should be user-friendly and more intuitive. That’s why ADP is committed to raising the bar for user experience.”
ADP Vantage HCM was launched in 2012 and has signed more than 230 clients who benefit from HR, talent, benefits, payroll, and time and labor management services delivered on an integrated cloud platform. Adoption of this cloud platform continues to accelerate. In fact, the number of clients using the solution has doubled each of the past two years.
“ADP has delivered on its commitment to stay keenly focused on the ‘human’ aspects of the human capital management user experience,” said Lisa Rowan, research vice president of HR and Talent Management Services at IDC. “By enhancing and enriching both the HR manager and employee experiences, ADP illustrates that it understands the holistic nature of how the people of any organization work together to build unified cultures and communities that contribute to a company’s success.”
Today’s announcement illustrates ADP’s commitment to and investment in enriching the user experience for all of its clients and reinforces ADP’s focus on helping its clients build better workforces. The new ADP Vantage HCM experience complements upgrades to ADP’s small business and midsized business solutions announced earlier this week.
Across all ADP platforms, more than 22 million users already have access to the new ADP user experience, which includes a fresh, new look for employees, managers and HR practitioners. Many ADP Vantage HCM modules have already been updated with the new user experience and more will roll out during the coming months. They include:
- Recruiting – New applicant experience and career sites that deliver more high-touch, responsive interactions to support engagement, as well as more referral traffic, which many companies believe is the best source of talent. (Available today)
New hiring manager experience for smart phones and tablets provides at-a-glance views into the talent pipeline for managers on the go. It empowers managers with the insights needed to make decisive, timely decisions on candidates and enables the organization to accelerate communication with candidates. (Available Summer)
- Onboarding – New onboarding process that engages employees at the point of hire with a modern and interactive experience that goes beyond required paperwork to foster new employees’ workplace connections in a fun and welcoming way. (Available Fall)
- Talent Management – Career development and learning solutions that drive proactive learning, integrate learning with performance, and create meaningful learning paths connected to career paths. (Available today)
Improved performance, succession, learning and compensation management for employees, managers and HR practitioners that helps employees better manage their careers and enables organizations to groom leaders, align corporate priorities, and pay for performance. (Available Summer)
- Benefits – A retail-like, comparison shopping experience to help employees select the right benefits plans, including a cost calculator to help project costs across different benefit options and a completely refreshed benefits practitioner experience. (Available Summer/Fall)
- Time and Labor Management – User-friendly time and schedule management experience enhancements, more flexible and powerful query and reporting tools, new project and grant tracking capabilities, and tools to further engage employees, such as an improved message center and support for time and attendance games and competitions. (Available Summer/Fall)
- Payroll and HR – An interactive payroll experience to give employees greater insight into how benefits, taxes and other choices impact take-home pay. Also, employee profiles, company directories, organization charts and other HR capabilities. (Available today)
- Reporting – New reporting experience that provides clients with easier access to the functions that they use every day, and redesigns the experience to be simpler and more intuitive. (Available Summer)
“Our commitment to innovation inspires us to continue to reimagine how HCM is delivered,” Benjamin continued. “Our investment in the new ADP user experience enables us to deliver a world-class solution that makes it easier for all users to build better workforces.”
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization and your Human Capital Management (HCM) technology needs, please visit www.HRchitect.com. As the leader in HCM Systems strategic consulting, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation and selection, change management, implementation, project management and ongoing support of HCM systems of all types including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Learning Management, Workforce Management, Benefits, Core HR/Payroll, and more. After more than 18 years in business working on over 2100 successful engagements for more than 1000 clients of all sizes and industries across the globe, our experience is vast. We have expertise around all major HCM systems including IBM Kenexa, Oracle, Taleo, WorkForce Software, Ultimate Software, Saba, Benefitfocus, SumTotal Systems, SAP, SuccessFactors, Lumesse, PeopleFluent, Cornerstone OnDemand, Infor, and more. HRchitect is a name you can trust for all of your organization’s HCM technology-related consulting needs.
Press releases posted on HCM Tech Vendor News are provided to HRchitect by the technology vendors and posted by HRchitect as a service to our readers.