Expansion in response to the growing need for local regulations expertise
ROSELAND, NJ — 04/07/16 — ADP’s Global Payroll Services are available in 111 countries and territories now that the company has established new operations in seven additional locations: Angola, Azerbaijan, Guam, Mozambique, Puerto Rico, Tanzania and Zambia. By extending its expertise into new areas, ADP® (NASDAQ: ADP) continues to support the payroll compliance needs of global firms managing businesses in locales with constant changes in the legal and regulatory landscape.
ADP has continuously expanded its global payroll footprint across Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, and the Americas, underscoring the company’s focus on bringing global clients the benefits of integrated payroll solutions from a provider they trust. ADP first began offering global payroll services more than a decade ago.
“On a daily basis, payroll professionals in multinational companies encounter challenges that accentuate the ‘global’ nature of their roles,” said Mark Benjamin, president of ADP’s Global Enterprise Solutions business. “They are supporting employees across various geographies and countries. At the same time, the global payroll professional oversees valuable data that can help support not just HR, but strategic business decisions. ADP’s payroll services can help those professionals manage organizations, systems and technologies that support multiple regulatory environments, laws and compliance frameworks.”
“Beyond basic reporting and metrics, the more sophisticated payroll Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) buyers at the largest companies want analytical data and associated tools to equip them to make more-informed decisions not only about payroll, but also for overall strategy for their compensation and broader HR programs,” reported Morgan Yeates, research director for Gartner, Inc., in Magic Quadrant®: Payroll BPO Services, 2015, in which ADP was ranked highest among all companies profiled. “ADP supports some of the largest companies and government organizations in the world. It can manage very large clients, with some having more than 140,000 employees, and it can manage very complex payroll environments for single-country and multi-country clients.”
ADP’s Global Payroll Services integrate with ADP GlobalView® HCM, which is a comprehensive global solution that helps large, global enterprises better manage human resources and payroll systems supporting employees around the world. It also integrates with ADP Vantage HCM®, which provides global businesses with human resources solutions in addition to payroll, such as benefits administration, recruitment, talent management, time and labor management, and data analytics.
ADP’s dedicated team of compliance and support specialists has an average of five years of experience with ADP. They routinely provide multinational companies the expertise they need on local laws, regulations, risks and requirements, in more than 30 languages.
Key benefits of ADP’s Global Payroll Services include:
- Optimized global payroll that combines secure, cloud-based technology and local in-country experts to deliver standardized processes, greater visibility into subsidiaries and reduced operational costs.
- An integrated solution that offers a single, centralized Web and mobile interface to drive primary payroll production tasks, run payroll reports, and help automate payroll legislation updates.
- Reduced risk with trained experts on the ground, providing expertise on payroll compliance and local legislation.
- Centralized analytics and reporting that offer clients overarching visibility and local control of the global payroll process. Analytical tools yield an accurate overview of headcount, turnover and compensation data in addition to other payroll metrics.
The ADP Global Payroll Services geographical footprint now covers:
- Americas: Argentina, Bahamas, Bermuda, Brazil, Canada, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Panama, Peru, Puerto Rico, Uruguay, the United States and Venezuela.
- Europe, Middle East and Africa: Algeria, Angola, Austria, Azores, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Belgium, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Egypt, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Jersey, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Latvia, Lebanon, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Mauritius, Monaco, Morocco, Mozambique, Netherlands, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Tanzania, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, Ukraine and Zambia.
- Asia Pacific: Australia, Bangladesh, China, Fiji, Guam, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Korea, Macau, Malaysia, Maldives, New Zealand, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Samoa, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand, Tonga and Vietnam.
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization and your Human Capital Management (HCM) technology needs, please request a consultation. As the leader in HCM Systems strategic consulting, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation and selection, change management, implementation, project management and ongoing support of HCM systems of all types including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Learning Management, Workforce Management, Benefits, Core HR/Payroll, and more. Over the past two decades, working on thousands of successful engagements for clients of all sizes and industries across the globe, our experience is vast and unsurpassed. We have expertise around all major HCM systems including BenefitFocus, WorkForce Software, Ultimate Software, Oracle, Taleo, Saba, IBM Kenexa, SumTotal Systems, SAP, SuccessFactors, Lumesse, PeopleFluent, Cornerstone OnDemand, Infor, and more. HRchitect is a name you can trust for all of your organization’s HCM technology-related consulting needs.
Press releases posted on HCM Tech Vendor News are provided to HRchitect by the technology vendors and posted by HRchitect as a service to our readers.