New Tracks, High-Caliber Speakers and First-ever HR Tech Hackathon Promise to Deliver an Educational Experience Like No Other
PALM BEACH GARDENS, Fla. (June 15, 2015) – Human Resource Executive® magazine, the premier publication focused on strategic issues in HR, today announced agenda details for the 18th Annual HR Technology Conference & Exposition® which will take place October 18 – 21, 2015, at the Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino in Las Vegas.
The world’s most important conference on HR technology, the HR Tech Conference gathers senior executives from leading organizations to deliver highly engaging sessions that provide a high-caliber learning experience for attendees. Featuring case studies from well-known companies like Amazon, Chili’s Restaurants, Facebook, LivingSocial and Nike, the multi-day event provides real-world strategies and practices that can be implemented in attendees’ organizations. Covering all the latest trends, including social, mobile, analytics, big data, MOOCs, video and gamification, HR Tech also incorporates sessions on more traditional technologies and processes.
In addition, HR Tech features the companies and solutions that are changing the way work and HR get done, introduced through a comprehensive session agenda. Highlights of this year’s agenda include:
- The return of the “Awesome New Startups” session, which will showcase the HR technology innovators that are pushing the envelope and forcing the big players to stay on their toes.
- Live demonstrations of “Awesome New Technologies for HR,” highlighting the nonstop innovation in HR technology as industry leaders demonstrate their latest and greatest solutions.
- Recognition of the “Top HR Products of 2015,” which continues Human Resource Executive’s tradition of acknowledging excellence and innovation in the HR vendor community.
- The first-ever HR Tech Hackathon, providing attendees with an exclusive peek into how today’s technology vendors develop solutions that address real-world HR and business challenges.
- Lessons learned from HR process transformations and employee-driven organizational culture shifts at leading companies like Cisco, Delta Air Lines and MGM Resorts International.
- The good, the bad and the ugly of mobile HR technology,as outlined by a panel of executives from Ovation Brands, PwC and Texas Mutual Insurance Company, all of which have recently deployed mobile HR solutions within their organizations. Plus, attendees will get a look at how Marriott International has transformed recruiting and candidate attraction with mobile technology.
- Examples of successful HR technology strategies and implementations that are getting it “right” in the critical areas of HCM, talent acquisition, employee engagement and change management, as well as an update from the 18th Annual Sierra-Cedar HR Systems Survey on the trends taking place with the core system of record and workforce management solutions. Expert sessions on HR technology vendor selection and change management will also be featured for the first time.
- A closing general session featuring some of the most innovative thinkers in HR, who will share cutting-edge ideas about HR, technology and the workplace in a fast-moving 5-minute “Ignite”-style format.
The 2015 event continues its longstanding tradition of serving as the predominant conference for showing companies how to leverage HR technology to drive organizational success. The expanded agenda also includes four new tracks that focus on the topics that are most relevant to HR’s needs – Customer Success, HR Executive, Learning and Development, and Total Rewards. These new tracks supplement six additional tracks of informative sessions led by HR technology experts, including Core HR & Workforce Management, Ideas and Innovators, Recruiting, Talent Management, Technical Insight, and Workforce Analytics & Planning.
In addition, this year’s event includes keynotes from two industry luminaries, Marcus Buckingham and James Whitehurst. During the Opening Keynote on Monday, Oct. 19, New York Times best-selling author Buckingham will discuss a radically new approach to equipping team leaders with the tools they need to enhance employee engagement and improve performance management. The Closing Keynote will be presented by Whitehurst, president and CEO of Red Hat, who will share how unleashing the power of openness within an organization can transform corporate culture and drive higher levels of engagement and business performance.
The HR Tech Conference is also home to the world’s largest expo of HR technology products and services, which provides attendees with the unique opportunity to appraise the latest solutions from leading vendors.
HR Tech Conference co-chair Steve Boese commented, “Never before have we had such an outstanding lineup of experts discussing the topics and challenges that are keeping HR professionals up at night. The 2015 agenda is unprecedented and features the top strategists, analysts and practitioners in the industry sharing their experiences with today’s HR technology solutions. As a result, attendees will see first-hand the boldest and most exciting ideas and technologies that will shape the future of HR and make a difference in their organizations.”
More details about the 18th Annual HR Technology Conference & Exposition® can be found at www.HRTechConference.com or by calling 1-800-727-1227. Register by August 12 to save $450.00.
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization and your Human Capital Management (HCM) technology needs, please visit www.HRchitect.com. As the leader in HCM Systems strategic consulting, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation and selection, change management, implementation, project management and ongoing support of HCM systems of all types including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Learning Management, Workforce Management, Benefits, Core HR/Payroll, and more. After more than 18 years in business working on over 2100 successful engagements for more than 1000 clients of all sizes and industries across the globe, our experience is vast. We have expertise around all major HCM systems including IBM Kenexa, Oracle, Taleo, WorkForce Software, Ultimate Software, Saba, Benefitfocus, SumTotal Systems, SAP, SuccessFactors, Lumesse, PeopleFluent, Cornerstone OnDemand, Infor, and more. HRchitect is a name you can trust for all of your organization’s HCM technology-related consulting needs.
Press releases posted on HCM Tech Vendor News are provided to HRchitect by the technology vendors and posted by HRchitect as a service to our readers.