Cutting-edge Tool Enables Employers to Understand Impact of Recruiting Channels and Continually Improve the Talent Acquisition Process
LEBANON, N.H. – October 15, 2015 – Appcast, the first pay-per-applicant job ad exchange, today announced the launch of Appcast Media Analytics, a new solution delivering real-time insights into the performance of companies’ recruitment media and corporate career sites.
Appcast was founded to revolutionize the recruitment advertising process, making it easier and more affordable for employers to connect with the talent that can make a difference in their organizations. Through its proprietary cost-per-applicant job exchange, by which employers only pay when a candidate applies, the company helps employers dramatically improve recruitment outcomes, performance and return on investment. As the company continues to transform how data can be used to enhance the recruiting process, Appcast introduces Media Analytics to provide employers with an in-depth look at how their job ads perform, enabling them to make immediate improvements in their sourcing strategies.
Appcast Media Analytics works seamlessly with a company’s existing applicant tracking system (ATS) and across all of their online recruitment sources, whether job boards, social media, Google or their own career site, to identify the recruitment media that perform well for each job, category and business unit. This powerful reporting suite helps talent acquisition teams uncover key factors like their top-performing candidate sources, the sources that have the best apply rate and whether candidates are applying on desktop or mobile devices. As a result, employers can understand key trends in their recruiting activities and adjust their tactics accordingly to continually improve how they find talent while ensuring optimal return on investment.
Additional features of Appcast Media Analytics include:
• Detailed reporting: With job-level insight into the performance of all paid and free candidate sources by function, geography and keyword, companies can easily identify the recruitment media that works the best and refocus their efforts accordingly.
• Industry benchmark data: Companies can compare factors like application rates, mobile traffic and application completion times against industry and national standards to see how their sourcing efforts compare to those of their peers.
• Media insight reports: Detailed demographic reports show the characteristics of a company’s applicant pool and how it compares to major job boards.
• Real-time alerts: Appcast Media Analytics provides instant email alerts if career site traffic or applicant rate falls significantly below historical norms. The solution also pinpoints jobs at risk of going unfilled and targets them with additional media and sourcing resources.
• Auto-reporting: Companies have the ability to define a report and have it emailed to a distribution list daily, weekly or monthly. Users can also view summary performance by source, enabling them to see top sources of ATS visitors, number of job views and number of applies.
Tom Chevalier, vice president of Product for Appcast, commented, “Appcast is committed to developing entirely new capabilities that transform how companies find talent – and do so affordably. With the launch of Media Analytics, we provide our clients with the ability to better understand the performance of their job ads and how the sources they use to find candidates are helping or hurting their efforts. The result is a more informed recruiting process, whereby talent acquisition teams can easily identify the sources most effective in delivering right-fit talent and focus their recruiting efforts accordingly.”
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization and your Human Capital Management (HCM) technology needs, please visit www.HRchitect.com. As the leader in HCM Systems strategic consulting, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation and selection, change management, implementation, project management and ongoing support of HCM systems of all types including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Learning Management, Workforce Management, Benefits, Core HR/Payroll, and more. After more than 18 years in business working on over 2100 successful engagements for more than 1000 clients of all sizes and industries across the globe, our experience is vast. We have expertise around all major HCM systems including IBM Kenexa, Oracle, Taleo, WorkForce Software, Ultimate Software, Saba, Benefitfocus, SumTotal Systems, SAP, SuccessFactors, Lumesse, PeopleFluent, Cornerstone OnDemand, Infor, and more. HRchitect is a name you can trust for all of your organization’s HCM technology-related consulting needs.
Press releases posted on HCM Tech Vendor News are provided to HRchitect by the technology vendors and posted by HRchitect as a service to our readers.