Charleston, S.C. – May 11, 2017 – Benefitfocus, Inc., a leading provider of cloud-based benefits management software, was named the winner of a Gold Stevie® Award in the 15th Annual American Business Awards, which saw more than 3,600 nominations from organizations of all sizes and in virtually every industry. Its BENEFITFOCUS® Marketplace, consisting of an integrated portfolio of products and services that has enabled countless employees and employers to efficiently shop for, enroll in, manage and exchange benefits information, was recognized as the best new human capital management solution.
“Today’s progressive employers use benefits as part of their employment brand strategy to attract and retain top talent and to seek innovative ways to engage current employees in their benefits, not only during open enrollment, but year round,” said Benefitfocus Co-founder and CEO Shawn Jenkins. “As employees take on more responsibility for choosing and paying for their health care plans, they’re looking to their employer for resources to guide them in the process. We’re thrilled to be recognized by the American Business Awards for meeting this critical need.”
As the leading software as a service platform for enterprise benefits management, the Benefitfocus Marketplace helps employers keep pace in today’s complex regulatory environment. Developed on a single code base, employers and their employee’s benefit from quarterly software releases. Unique features for the employee include:
- Full mobile enrollment – through the Benefitfocus App, employees have full mobile access to complete open enrollment and monitor benefits throughout the year.
- Employee focused user experience – unlike traditional workflow driven benefits modules, the user friendly experience provides employees with relevant, point-in-time information to help them make the best decision based on their health and financial needs.
- Recommendation engine, comparison and decision support tools – provide real-time cost estimates to help employees make the right decision, by calculating total out of pocket cost for each plan based on actual historical claims data.
For employers/benefits managers, the platform offers:
- Compliance automation – automation of complex ACA compliance reports, benefits administration and management tasks.
- Data and analytics – insight into key drivers of employee benefits and health care costs to design smarter health care plans with Core Analytics, powered by the Hadoop data cloud.
- Multi-level search and filtering – shares administrative insights to show employers how much employees’ chronic conditions will cost the company and informs decision making on alternatives for managing chronic conditions.
- Event driven messaging – integrated messaging capabilities enable benefits leaders to proactively communicate with key employee segments through highly personalized communications via SMS or email.
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization and your Human Capital Management (HCM) technology needs, please request a consultation. As the leader in HCM Systems strategic consulting, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation and selection, change management, implementation, project management and ongoing support of HCM systems of all types including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Learning Management, Workforce Management, Benefits, Core HR/Payroll, and more. Over the past two decades, working on thousands of successful engagements for clients of all sizes and industries across the globe, our knowledge of best practices continues to expand and our experience is vast and unsurpassed. We have expertise around all major HCM systems including Benefitfocus, WorkForce Software, Ultimate Software, Oracle, Taleo, SAP, SuccessFactors, Saba, IBM Kenexa, and more. HRchitect is a name you can trust for all of your organization’s HCM technology-related consulting needs.
Press releases posted on HCM Tech Vendor News are provided to HRchitect by the technology vendors and posted by HRchitect as a service to our readers.