New features boost reporting, planning and communications capabilities for employers and carriers
Editor’s Note: As the leader in HCM technology consulting services, HRchitect is a founding System Integration (SI) Partner with Benefitfocus and serves on their SI Advisory Committee. Our Benefitfocus experience includes Project Management, Configuration, Process Analysis/Redesign, Training, Integration, Change Management, and Ongoing Support.
Charleston, S.C. – December 12, 2017 – Benefitfocus, Inc., a leading provider of cloud-based benefits management software, today announced its Winter Software Release, which includes platform investments to simplify end-of-year reporting and deliver data-driven insights for 2018 planning. The release also includes new communications capabilities to increase transparency and improve personalization to ensure open enrollment success.
Features included in the Winter Software Release were designed to improve both the employer and insurance carriers’ customer experience on the Benefitfocus Platform. Key features and enhancements include:
- Boosting open enrollmentsuccess – enhanced ability to track and report on open enrollment performance to drive participation
- Data-driven insights for planning – increased data collection and submission features Core & Advanced Analytics enable more data to be captured around the plans employees choose
- Ensuring ACA compliance – updated ACA Management & Reporting capabilities based on new IRS requirements
- Enhanced open enrollment communications – new messaging capabilities BENEFITFOCUS® Marketplace improve scheduling and tracking, as well as the ability to measure effectiveness of messaging to ensure employees are supported and engaged during open enrollment
- Enhanced billing support – improvements in Benefitfocus eBilling™ including self-service support and the ability to edit status and disable invoices strengthen customer relationships
- Improved group and personalized communications – simplified messaging tools in BENEFITFOCUS® Marketplace – including scheduling and tracking tools for event-triggered emails and text notifications – help administrators drive open enrollment completion by giving employees the reminders and education they need
- Greater insight into employee behavior for better planning – an update to Premium Reporting allows carriers to view rate factor survey responses, helping them better understand how consumer behavior impacts benefit premiums for improved planning and budgeting
Current Benefitfocus customers can learn more about the Winter Software Release and receive training with these new tools through the Benefitfocus University.
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization with your Human Capital Management (HCM) technology needs, please request a consultation. As the leader in HCM Systems strategic consulting, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation and selection, change management, implementation, project management and ongoing support of HCM systems of all types including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Learning Management, Workforce Management, Benefits, Core HR/Payroll, and more. Over the past two decades, working with over a thousand clients of all sizes and industries across the globe, our knowledge of best practices continues to expand and our experience is vast and unsurpassed. We have expertise around all major HCM systems including ADP, Benefitfocus, Ceridian, IBM Kenexa, Oracle, Saba, SAP, ServiceNow, SuccessFactors, Taleo, Ultimate Software, WorkForce Software, and more. HRchitect is a name you can trust for all of your organization’s HCM technology-related consulting needs.
Press releases posted on HCM Tech Vendor News are provided to HRchitect by the technology vendors and posted by HRchitect as a service to our readers.