As the leaders in HCM technology consulting, HRchitect is always on the lookout for talented, passionate individuals to join our team. HRchitect is seeking talented individuals to join our team as HCM Systems Implementation Consultants.
Implementation Consultants at HRchitect are responsible one of more of the following duties:
- Project planning and definition
- Project management
- Document configuration requirements
- Process analysis and design/re-engineering
- Configure various HCM applications per specifications
- Facilitate user acceptance testing sessions
- Coordinate project deployment activities
- Provide product training to customers as required
Our implementation consultants typically work remotely from their home office. Travel can range anywhere from 25% to 50% of the time, though we do have opportunities for those who don’t desire much travel.
HRchitect is open to working with individuals interested in full time employment or engaging as an independent contractor.
Recent consulting experience with human capital management software for one or more of the following products: Benefitfocus, Ceridian Dayforce, Cornerstone OnDemand, Kenexa BrassRing, Kronos, Oracle HCM Cloud, Saba, SuccessFactors, SumTotal Systems, Taleo Enterprise or Business Edition, UltiPro, Workbrain, WorkForce Software.
Interested candidates should send their resume and cover letter to careers@HRchitect.com