Editor’s Note: As the leader in HCM technology consulting services, HRchitect has been working with the Ceridian Dayforce system since 2011. Working with clients across North America, our Ceridian experience includes Client-Side Project Management, Process Analysis/Redesign, Training, Optimization, Reporting, Integration, Change Management, and Ongoing Support.
Minneapolis, MN, January 23 2018 – Ceridian, a global human capital management technology company, announces the results of another outstanding year for awards and recognition. In 2017, Ceridian was recognized 39 times, winning awards for product innovation, corporate culture and executive leadership.
“Our people at every level of the organization have truly contributed to Ceridian’s reputation as a great employer and our culture of innovation and performance,” said Paul Elliott, President and Chief Operating Officer, Ceridian. “I’m immensely proud of the team and what we’ve been able to accomplish and look forward to sustaining our commitment to continuous product innovation, employee engagement, and customer success.”
Another exceptional year in awards and recognition is reflected in the sentiments of Ceridian customers.
“Dayforce HCM aligns with our core values of ‘building what matters,’ and ‘doing the right thing’ by making things better for our employees,” said Shahara Byford, Director of Human Resources at Power Construction, LLC. “Ensuring our people are engaged is critical to our ongoing success. Dayforce allows our team to put our people first and helps us be the best we can – the number one general contractor in our area and a top workplace, ourselves.” Power Construction was honored with a Digital Leadership Award from Ventana Research in 2017, for using Dayforce HCM.
Highlights of the awards and recognition the industry has honored Ceridian with include:
- Glassdoor Employee’s Choice Awards in both the U.S. and Canada
- A Brandon Hall Technology Award (Gold) for Dayforce Onboarding, and a Brandon Hall HCM Excellence Award for Best Advance in Corporate Culture Transformation
- A gold medal for Dayforce HCM from Software Reviews, a division of Info-Tech Research Group Inc.
- Great Places To Work certification in both the U.S. and Canada
- Canada’s Most Admired CEO, in the category of transformation
- Canada’s Most Powerful Women: Top 100 Awards
- American Business Awards and Best in Biz Awards for marketing and HR leadership and HR department of the year
- Canada’s Top 100 Employers 2018
- Stevie Awards for Dayforce Onboarding, Achievement in Employee Engagement, HR team of the year and CHRO of the Year
- A 2017 Optimas award for Dayforce Onboarding in the category of Innovation from Workforce magazine
- Golden Bridge awards for Dayforce Onboarding, HR Leadership, Marketing leadership and HR team
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization with your Human Capital Management (HCM) technology needs, please request a consultation. As the leader in HCM Systems strategic consulting, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation and selection, change management, implementation, project management and ongoing support of HCM systems of all types including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Learning Management, Workforce Management, Benefits, Core HR/Payroll, and more. Over the past two decades, working with over a thousand clients of all sizes and industries across the globe, our knowledge of best practices continues to expand and our experience is vast and unsurpassed. We have expertise around all major HCM systems including ADP, Benefitfocus, Ceridian, IBM Kenexa, Oracle, Saba, SAP, ServiceNow, SuccessFactors, Taleo, Ultimate Software, WorkForce Software, and more. HRchitect is a name you can trust for all of your organization’s HCM technology-related consulting needs.
Press releases posted on HCM Tech Vendor News are provided to HRchitect by the technology vendors and posted by HRchitect as a service to our readers.