CHELMSFORD, Mass., June 15, 2015 – Kronos Incorporated today announced that Crayola LLC, a subsidiary of Hallmark Cards, Incorporated and the worldwide leader in children’s creative expression products, has moved its Kronos Workforce Central suite of workforce management solutions to the Kronos Cloud.
- Crayola, a long-standing Kronos customer of time and attendance, employee scheduling, and absence management applications, chose to migrate from an on premise deployment to Kronos Cloud for use across multiple manufacturing facilities.
- With Kronos, Crayola has achieved significant benefits including minimized compliance risk by tracking and managing state and federal labor laws such as the Family Medical Leave Act. Based on these benefits and for more measurable success and an even faster return on investment, Crayola decided to move to the Kronos Cloud. Now, Kronos will perform all configuration, maintenance, upgrades, and support of the workforce management solutions, enabling Crayola’s IT department to focus on other strategic priorities.
- Also by moving to the Kronos Cloud, the organization will have faster access to the latest solution capabilities, ultimately leading to higher levels of productivity.
- Robert Kramer, manager, systems and applications development, Crayola LLC
“We have been using Kronos for several years throughout our manufacturing facilities and as we continue to grow and open new facilities, deploying in the Kronos Cloud made sense strategically. This will not only benefit us financially but will also help us operate more efficiently with even greater Kronos support and quicker access to the latest solution capabilities.”
- Kylene Zenk-Batsford, senior manager, manufacturing practice group, Kronos
“Crayola is an industry leader and its move to the Kronos Cloud aligns with the organization’s forward-thinking strategies. Allowing Kronos to manage its applications will give Crayola the opportunity to free up staff resources and further enable the organization to focus on priorities that align with Crayola’s mission of helping children express themselves through creativity.”
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization and your Human Capital Management (HCM) technology needs, please visit www.HRchitect.com. As the leader in HCM Systems strategic consulting, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation and selection, change management, implementation, project management and ongoing support of HCM systems of all types including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Learning Management, Workforce Management, Benefits, Core HR/Payroll, and more. After more than 18 years in business working on over 2100 successful engagements for more than 1000 clients of all sizes and industries across the globe, our experience is vast. We have expertise around all major HCM systems including IBM Kenexa, Oracle, Taleo, WorkForce Software, Ultimate Software, Saba, Benefitfocus, SumTotal Systems, SAP, SuccessFactors, Lumesse, PeopleFluent, Cornerstone OnDemand, Infor, and more. HRchitect is a name you can trust for all of your organization’s HCM technology-related consulting needs.
Press releases posted on HCM Tech Vendor News are provided to HRchitect by the technology vendors and posted by HRchitect as a service to our readers.