Company’s Latest Innovation Enables Recruiters to Review Candidates on the Go, Engage with Talent Faster than the Competition
SAN FRANCISCO and CHICAGO (October 4, 2016) – Entelo, the leading provider of enterprise software for data-driven recruiting, today announced the launch of the Entelo Stack Mobile App. A mobile companion to the desktop-based Entelo Stack, this new app provides recruiters with an easy way to review applicants, get real-time notifications when qualified talent applies and engage with candidates from anywhere.
“Recruiting is no longer confined to the four walls of the office – it happens on the morning commute, during lunch or even while walking to a meeting,” said Jon Bischke, CEO and co-founder of Entelo. “Entelo recognizes the reality of how recruiters work today, and their need to engage with qualified candidates before the competition does. The Entelo Stack Mobile App was developed to provide recruiters with a fast, convenient solution to identify the best talent and reach out to them from anywhere and at any time.”
The Entelo Stack Mobile App is the first mobile app designed for inbound recruiting. Integrated with a company’s applicant tracking system (ATS), the app uses recruiter-defined criteria to “stack rank” applicants for best fit and surfaces those individuals to recruiters as soon as they’ve applied. The app also enables recruiters to take action on and engage with candidates from right within the app, delivering significant workflow gains and a better applicant experience.
Key features of the Entelo Stack Mobile App include:
- One swipe action: Recruiters can easily advance quality applicants with one swipe, or queue an email to those who are not a fit at this time.
- Instant access: The Entelo Stack Mobile App enables access to all relevant information on each applicant, allowing recruiters to quickly and thoroughly evaluate their fit.
- Real-time notifications: Users receive instant alerts when qualified talent applies, enabling talent teams to respond to and advance individuals immediately.
- Fast engagement: Recruiters can call or email applicants directly from the app, engaging with them on the spot.
- Machine learning to continually improve: Top applicants within a company’s ATS are brought to the surface by Entelo using continuous learning and refinement algorithms. Analysis includes data heuristics, applicant fit, recruiter behavior and process velocity.
- Improved collaboration: Recruiters can easily share top candidates with others in their organization, fostering the collaboration needed to make quick decisions about talent.
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization and your Human Capital Management (HCM) technology needs, please request a consultation. As the leader in HCM Systems strategic consulting, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation and selection, change management, implementation, project management and ongoing support of HCM systems of all types including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Learning Management, Workforce Management, Benefits, Core HR/Payroll, and more. Over the past two decades, working on thousands of successful engagements for clients of all sizes and industries across the globe, our knowledge of best practices continues to expand and our experience is vast and unsurpassed. We have expertise around all major HCM systems including Benefitfocus, WorkForce Software, Ultimate Software, Oracle, Taleo, SAP, SuccessFactors, Saba, IBM Kenexa, and more. HRchitect is a name you can trust for all of your organization’s HCM technology-related consulting needs.
Press releases posted on HCM Tech Vendor News are provided to HRchitect by the technology vendors and posted by HRchitect as a service to our readers.