SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO — February 27, 2017 — SAP SE (NYSE: SAP) today announced the latest wave of global organizations that have selected SAP© SuccessFactors© human capital management (HCM) solutions to help every member of the workforce deliver on strategy and prepare for the future. These companies join a growing list of over 6,200 customers worldwide — managing more than 46 million employees — that are choosing to work with SAP to enable HR transformation to thrive in today’s demanding digital economy.
“Today’s HR professionals want flexible, innovative cloud-based HCM solutions that can rapidly evolve to meet the dynamic needs of an increasingly international workforce,” said Mike Ettling, president of SAP SuccessFactors.* “Companies across geographies are choosing SAP SuccessFactors solutions to support successful HR transformation journeys. With the goal of building all-in workforces around the world, we deliver innovative solutions that make people feel knowledgeable, enabled and rewarded.”
Organizations across numerous industries chose cloud-based SAP SuccessFactors solutions in the fourth quarter of 2016 to tap into powerful workforce analytics and drive digital transformation in HR:
- Chow Sang Sang, a jewelry retailer headquartered in Hong Kong, chose SAP SuccessFactors solutions to help minimize manual efforts in the HR department, increase performance management efficiency and incorporate learning to improve employee productivity and performance.
- Do-Fluoride Chemicals, a China-based leading inorganic fluorine chemical company, selected SAP SuccessFactors solutions and SAP S/4HANA© to help transform its business into an Industry 4.0 digital factory that will optimize the supply chain and provide real-time industry data to get business insights for decision making.
- Honda South America in Brazil chose SAP SuccessFactors solutions to help integrate, standardize and consolidate the company’s talent management processes. With SAP SuccessFactors solutions, Honda expects to improve visibility over performance, succession planning and career development of its employees to increase effectiveness and efficiency, while reducing time spent on administrative tasks.
- Orica, headquartered in Australia, is the world’s largest provider of commercial explosives and blasting systems to the mining, quarrying, oil and gas and construction markets. Orica chose SAP, including SAP SuccessFactors solutions, to support its business transformation. With SAP solutions, the company aims to simplify and standardize business processes across the globe. Orica is a leading supplier of sodium cyanide for gold extraction and a specialist provider of ground support services in mining and tunneling.
- Valentino, an Italian fashion leader with a presence in 25 countries, selected the SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite, including the SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central solution, to help tap the gig economy for skilled workers. The SAP SuccessFactors solutions will enable Valentino to identify and hire top talent quickly and efficiently, and develop a highly skilled workforce.
These companies are among the latest wave of global organizations to choose SAP SuccessFactors solutions to put people first and help them succeed. As more companies look to transform HR to meet the demands of an increasingly global and digital workforce, they are embracing leading SAP SuccessFactors solutions to help unify and optimize HR processes, while also fostering a mobile, cloud-first philosophy.
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization and your Human Capital Management (HCM) technology needs, please request a consultation. As the leader in HCM Systems strategic consulting, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation and selection, change management, implementation, project management and ongoing support of HCM systems of all types including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Learning Management, Workforce Management, Benefits, Core HR/Payroll, and more. Over the past two decades, working on thousands of successful engagements for clients of all sizes and industries across the globe, our knowledge of best practices continues to expand and our experience is vast and unsurpassed. We have expertise around all major HCM systems including Benefitfocus, WorkForce Software, Ultimate Software, Oracle, Taleo, SAP, SuccessFactors, Saba, IBM Kenexa, and more. HRchitect is a name you can trust for all of your organization’s HCM technology-related consulting needs.
Press releases posted on HCM Tech Vendor News are provided to HRchitect by the technology vendors and posted by HRchitect as a service to our readers.