Ponte Vedra Inn & Club, FL
Event Duration: November , 2021 - November , 2021
Technology for the Connected & Innovative Workforce
HR Tech Connect is a hosted summit focused on bringing HR, talent and technology decision-makers together with solution providers and industry experts to network, learn, and to better understand the rapidly changing HR and workforce technology landscape.
Taking place at the Ponte Vedra Inn & Club, in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida, HR Tech Connect provides a unique educational networking experience through our expertly designed agenda addressing the latest topics, trends, strategies. Attendees will have the opportunity to build relationships, discuss use cases and learn about the latest solutions giving them the information and tools needed to accelerate HR transformation within their organization.
Key Themes Include:
- The Future of Work In The Age Of AI
- Transforming the Candidate Experience for Far-Reaching Business Impacts
- Driving a Culture of Success with Innovative Technology
- The Power Of Employee Experience to Build a High Performance Workplace
- AI & Intelligent Automation is Benefiting HR
- How Analytics are Delivering Insights Throughout the Enterprise
- Intelligent Self Service Platforms-the Future for Employee Experience
Attendees are also hosted, which means that complimentary airfare, hotel, ground transportation and registration costs are provided in appreciation for time spent out of office. (learn more)