Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Event Duration: November 17 , 2019 - November 19, 2019
HR Tech Connect is an invitation-only, hosted* summit focused exclusively on bringing an executive HR and IT audience together that is tasked with understanding the rapidly changing HR and workforce technology landscape, while delivering and implementing a successful digital transformation strategy.
2019 Key Themes Include:
• How is digital enabling a more responsive workforce?
• How technology like AI, analytics and mobile can create an agile workforce?
• Building growth and collaboration with people and machines working together
• Talent development strategies for the future of work
• Machine learning and AI / How talent acquisition and recruiting is evolving
• Ways blockchain will disrupt HR Tech Connect
• The key internal issues organizations must address before achieving long-term success with an HR technology solution (Culture Transformation, Employee Engagement & Communications)
HR Tech Connect offers strategic-level insights into how these investments will improve recruitment, engagement, workforce productivity, operational efficiency, workforce experience and wellness.