UKG #6 in its category worldwide, top 5% of all 800 global companies ranked
Editor’s Note: As the leader in HCM and WFM technology consulting services, HRchitect has been working with the UKG Pro system since 2006 and workforce management systems since 2010 and is the only three-time winner of Worldwide Partner of the year. Working with hundreds of UKG clients across North America, HRchitect is widely recognized as the go-to resource and one-stop-shop for all your UKG Pro, UKG Dimensions, and UKG Ready needs. Our experience includes Project Management, Implementation/Activation, Process Analysis/Redesign, Training, Assessments & Optimization, Report Development, Integration, Data Migration, Change Management, Client-side activation assistance, Testing, Managed Services, and Ongoing Support. For over 25 years, HRchitect has been a name you can trust for all of your organization’s HCM and WFM technology-related consulting needs.
October 17, 2022 , LOWELL, Mass., and WESTON, Fla.
UKG, a leading provider of HR, payroll, and workforce management solutions for all people, today announced that Forbes ranked UKG #40 overall on its World’s Best Employers 2022 list, among 800 companies, and #6 in the IT, Internet, Software & Services category. The honor follows UKG ranking #2 on Forbes America’s Best Employers 2022 list in the same category, and #18 overall, earlier this year.
“This honor is a testament to the culture of belonging we’re building together at UKG and the commitment and care of our employees and leaders worldwide,” said Pat Wadors, chief people officer at UKG. “Our purpose is people, and that purpose applies to U Krewers and their families as well as our customers and their people everywhere. Our aspiration as a company is to help people find fulfilment in their roles, feel a sense of purpose and belonging, and be net better off — personally and professionally — for having been part of the UKG family. We’re focused every day on providing tools and resources to enable that to happen.”
At the heart of its people-centered purpose, UKG works to foster a companywide culture of belonging that empowers U Krewers to thrive at every stage of their careers, while finding purpose both in and outside of work. This includes a comprehensive global benefits program highlighted by:
- 100%-paid healthcare premiums for the majority of employees worldwide for medical, dental, and vision — including coverage for spouses, domestic partners, and dependents — with coverage for infertility treatments, gender affirmation surgery, and surrogacy reimbursement, where allowed
- A 45% dollar-for-dollar match on employee retirement-fund contributions in the U.S. and Canada, as well as retirement-matching programs worldwide
- Student loan repayment assistance and tuition reimbursement
- Financial support for employees during times of adversity and immense need via the PeopleInspired Giving Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization providing U Krewers and their family members with access to financial-relief grants
- Fully paid parental leave and financial assistance for adoptive parents
- Annual stipends for parents’ childcare expenses and their children’s extracurricular activities, as well as a global college scholarship program and free online tutoring for children of employees
Developing great leaders
Because UKG believes every employee deserves a great manager, the company conducts a biannual, companywide Manager Experience (MX) assessment as part of its global U Krew Experience (UKX) employee engagement survey. The MX assessment consists of 15 questions answered by every employee about their direct leader’s behaviors to drive engagement, inspiration, innovation, career development, work-life balance, and belonging. Companywide results from the UKX survey and MX assessment are shared with all employees, and then people leaders share their individual MX and UKX results with their teams, and then create an action plan for improving in areas of opportunity.
ERGs: Uniquely you, uniquely valued
UKG also offers eight employee resource groups (ERGs) as part of its “Uniquely You, Uniquely Valued” global diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging program for all U Krewers. These include:
- ADAPT (Accessibility and Disability Allies Partner Together) — raising awareness around people with different abilities
- AsPIRE (Asians and Pacific Islanders Raising Equity) — building an equitable community where members feel safe, seen, heard, and part of one Ohana (family)
- BUILD (Black U Krewers in Leadership and Development) — fostering inclusion and advancement for Black employees at all levels of UKG
- CARES (Cancer, Awareness, Resources, Education, and Support) — creating a community where people do not have to walk alone in the cancer fight
- FIRE (Female Inclusion, Resilience, and Excellence) Up — cultivating an inclusive, supportive community of change through the power of growth, allyship, and networking to advance equity for all women
- PRIDE at UKG — driving inclusion for members of the LGBTQIA+ community, allies, and all U Krewers
- UNIDOS (Uplift, Network, Impact, Develop, Orgullo, and Support) — uniting the Hispanic and Latinx community and its allies
- UKG VETS — supporting military veterans, their families, and their friends, along with UKG colleagues and supporters of veterans
To determine rankings for the World’s Best Employers 2022 list, Forbes partnered with Statista to conduct an independent survey of approximately 150,000 employees across 57 countries. The evaluation was based on direct and indirect recommendations from employees who were asked to rate their willingness to recommend their own employers to friends and family.
“Today is another proud day for UKG and our more than 15,000 U Krewers worldwide,” said Chris Todd, CEO at UKG. “Our goal as UKG has always been twofold: to become one of the greatest people companies in the world and to help companies everywhere create great workplaces for their own people, guided by UKG’s purpose-driven HCM and workforce management solutions. It gives me great pride to see that nearly half of the top 100 World’s Best Workplaces are also UKG customers. People are the cornerstone of every successful business, and we will continue to support organizations everywhere in serving their employees, customers, and communities so they can become great places to work, too.”
- Learn more about UKG and why our purpose is people.
- UKG continues to hire to support its growth. Discover career opportunities.
- View the UKG Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG) Report to learn more about how UKG is making a difference for its employees, customers, community, and environment.
- Join UKG in making pay equity a priority. Read about the UKG Close the Gap Initiative.
- Follow UKG on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
At UKG, our purpose is people. As strong believers in the power of culture and belonging as the secret to success, we champion great workplaces and build lifelong partnerships with our customers to show what’s possible when businesses invest in their people. Born from a historic merger that created one of the world’s leading HCM cloud companies, our Life-work Technology approach to HR, payroll, and workforce management solutions for all people helps more than 70,000 organizations around the globe and across every industry anticipate and adapt to their employees’ needs beyond just work. To learn more, visit ukg.com.
Footnote 1: All financial information within this press release is presented using non-GAAP financial measures and amounts are approximate. UKG believes that non-GAAP measures of financial results provide useful information regarding certain financial and business trends relating to UKG results of operations. Non-GAAP revenue consists of GAAP revenue excluding the effect of the write-down of deferred revenue associated with purchase accounting for certain mergers and acquisitions. EBITDA consists of EBITDA per the definition under the company’s credit agreement, which excludes items such as: (1) share-based compensation expense for stock options and stock awards in accordance with ASC 718 and compensation expenses related to ordinary dividends; (2) depreciation of property, plant, and equipment; (3) amortization of intangible assets; (4) acquisition-related deferred revenue and prepaid commissions write-downs and expenses, including advisory, legal, accounting, acquired employee-related costs, and integration costs; and (5) unusual costs or one-time expenses. For purposes of calculating growth rates, prior years have been restated for acquisitions and dispositions.
Copyright 2022 UKG Inc. All rights reserved. For a full list of UKG trademarks, please visit ukg.com/trademarks. All other trademarks, if any, are property of their respective owners. All specifications are subject to change.
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization with your Human Capital Management (HCM) technology needs, please request a consultation. As the leader in HCM Systems strategic consulting, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation and selection, change management, implementation, project management, client-side implementation assistance, and ongoing support of HCM systems of all types including HR/Payroll, Workforce Management, Time & Attendance, HR Service Delivery, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Benefits, and more. Since 1997, working with thousands of clients of all sizes and industries across the globe, our knowledge of best practices continues to expand and our experience is vast and unsurpassed. We have expertise around all major HCM systems including ADP, Ceridian, iCIMS, Kronos, Oracle, SAP SuccessFactors, Taleo, UKG, Ultimate Software, WorkForce Software, and more. For over 25 years, HRchitect has been a name you can trust for all of your organization’s HCM technology-related consulting needs.