SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO, CA — (Marketwired – March 31, 2016) —On the heels of its 1,000 customer milestone for SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central, SAP SE (NYSE: SAP) today announced the latest wave of leading global organizations that have recently selected SAP SuccessFactors human capital management (HCM) solutions to run human resources (HR) in the cloud. With the rise of digital technologies including intelligent services and continuous performance management, innovative solutions can empower HR to achieve business objectives through a highly engaged and motivated workforce.
The following organizations chose SAP SuccessFactors solutions during the last quarter of 2015 to help guide them through their HR transformation:
- BGI, a world leader in cutting-edge life sciences technology based in China, chose SAP SuccessFactors solutions, including SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central, to set up an up-to-date and globalized core HR system. With its HR system in the cloud, SAP SuccessFactors solutions will allow BGI to focus more on other productive systems, while providing its workforce with top notch functionality.
- Eastman Chemical Company, a global specialty chemical company based in the United States, selected SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Marketing and SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management as a single global solution to attract the best candidates, as well as to leverage enhanced reporting capabilities to ensure the effectiveness of its recruiting campaigns. With SAP SuccessFactors, Eastman Chemical Company expects to simplify its recruiting processes and to better attract and engage the right candidates, which will lead to hiring the best talent for the organization.
- Garanti Bankasi, the second largest private bank in Turkey, selected the SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite, including SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics, to simplify its HR processes and to adopt a holistic approach to talent management. With the SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite, Garanti Bankasi expects to unlock the full potential of its workforce by driving fact-based decisions supported by workforce data and analytics, and to move towards a talent strategy that supports its business strategy.
- Gentherm, a global developer and marketer of innovative thermal management technologies for a broad range of heating and cooling and temperature control applications based in the United States, selected the SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite, including SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central, SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting and SAP SuccessFactors Learning, to establish a global and regionally compliant HRIS system for its organization and to improve employee experience. With SAP SuccessFactors, Gentherm expects to more simply identify and engage key talent, drive innovation and leverage HR data for strategic corporate decisions and business growth.
- NORMA Group, a global market and technology leader in engineered joining technology based in Germany, selected the SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite to consolidate and centralize HR processes in order to effectively manage talent. The SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite will enable NORMA Group to reduce complexity and raise efficiency to meet current business needs.
“Change continues to be a reality for all businesses; we’ve seen a fundamental shift in how the world works,” said Mike Ettling, president of SAP SuccessFactors. “Companies such as these understand this paradigm and are making the investments required to get ahead and stay ahead while making their people successful. We look forward to taking the journey to transformation with all our customers, as HR leads the adoption of solutions that move the business forward, simplifying work and creating a broader sense of purpose in the workplace.”
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization and your Human Capital Management (HCM) technology needs, please request a consultation. As the leader in HCM Systems strategic consulting, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation and selection, change management, implementation, project management and ongoing support of HCM systems of all types including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Learning Management, Workforce Management, Benefits, Core HR/Payroll, and more. Over the past two decades, working on thousands of successful engagements for clients of all sizes and industries across the globe, our experience is vast and unsurpassed. We have expertise around all major HCM systems including BenefitFocus, WorkForce Software, Ultimate Software, Oracle, Taleo, Saba, IBM Kenexa, SumTotal Systems, SAP, SuccessFactors, Lumesse, PeopleFluent, Cornerstone OnDemand, Infor, and more. HRchitect is a name you can trust for all of your organization’s HCM technology-related consulting needs.
Press releases posted on HCM Tech Vendor News are provided to HRchitect by the technology vendors and posted by HRchitect as a service to our readers.