June event to feature keynote speakers Rob Lowe and Arianna Huffington, and action-packed program with thought-provoking speaker sessions, lectures and panels
SOUTHBOROUGH, Mass., and DUBLIN, Ireland – May 11, 2015 – Globoforce®, a leading provider of social recognition solutions, today announced program details and an expanded speaker lineup for its inaugural WorkHuman conference, to be held June 8 to 10, 2015, at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress in Orlando, Florida. To learn more about WorkHuman 2015, click here.
All sessions, lectures and panels will be led by some of the world’s most influential thought leaders and visionaries, each sharing a different perspective on how to fulfill the mission of a happier, more engaged workforce.
Highlights from WorkHuman’s speaking sessions include:
- Creating a Workplace of Well-Being, Wisdom, Wonder and Giving; presented by Arianna Huffington, co-founder and editor-in-chief of The Huffington Post
- The Power of Crowdsourced Recognition; presented by Eric Mosley, CEO and co-founder of Globoforce, and co-author of The Power of Thanks
- Driving Success by Building a Culture of Contributors; presented by Adam Grant, best-selling author of Give and Take: A Revolutionary Approach to Success
- Meaning, Engagement and Loving Your Work and Life; presented by Rob Lowe, best-selling author, philanthropist, and award-winning actor
- Cultural Leadership in the Social Enterprise; presented by Nilofer Merchant, business titan and best-selling author of 11 Rules for Creating Value in the #SocialEra
- Happiness, the Secret to Better Work; presented by Shawn Achor, Harvard-trained researcher and NY Times best-selling author of The Happiness Advantage and Before Happiness
- Gratitude Works! The Science of Gratitude in the Organization; presented by Robert Emmons, Professor of Psychology, UC Davis and founding editor and editor-in-chief of The Journal of Positive Psychology
- Watering the Root: Reducing Stress and Developing Greater Appreciation in the Workplace; presented by Pandit Dasa, Urban monk and well-being expert
Additional speakers at WorkHuman include:
- Derek Irvine, vice president, client strategy and consulting, Globoforce
- Lindsey Pollak, best-selling author and millennial expert
- Tim Leberecht, best-selling author and speaker
- Tania Luna, author, speaker, and surprisologist
- Wanda Herndon, former senior vp of global communications, Starbucks
- Brigid Schulte, author and award-winning journalist
- Jennifer Reimert, former vp total rewards, Symantec
- Catherine Flavin, positive psychology advocate
- John Radford, founder and partner, Radford, an Aon Hewitt company
- Fawn Germer, Oprah-recommended author and leadership speaker
WorkHuman 2015 is designed to empower organizations to harness the transformative power of emotional connections among colleagues, and supercharge efforts to build a humanity-focused workplace culture. The conference program will cover critical tools and best practices needed to help business and HR leaders unlock the future of the human workplace, including employee happiness and well-being, recognition and gratitude, how to learn to love your work, cultural leadership, engagement, trust and how to build a best-in-class culture.
“The speakers and sessions at WorkHuman were meticulously chosen to inspire in each and every attendee the desire to create the best possible workplace,” said Eric Mosley. “No matter what organization attendees work for, or what reason they choose to experience WorkHuman, they’ll leave the conference empowered to create and foster a company culture that is happier, more engaged and more human.”
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization and your Human Capital Management (HCM) technology needs, please visit www.HRchitect.com. As the leader in HCM Systems strategic consulting, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation and selection, change management, implementation, project management and ongoing support of HCM systems of all types including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Learning Management, Workforce Management, Benefits, Core HR/Payroll, and more. After more than 18 years in business working on over 2100 successful engagements for more than 1000 clients of all sizes and industries across the globe, our experience is vast. We have expertise around all major HCM systems including IBM Kenexa, Oracle, Taleo, WorkForce Software, Ultimate Software, Saba, Benefitfocus, SumTotal Systems, SAP, SuccessFactors, Lumesse, PeopleFluent, Cornerstone OnDemand, Infor, and more. HRchitect is a name you can trust for all of your organization’s HCM technology-related consulting needs.
Press releases posted on HCM Tech Vendor News are provided to HRchitect by the technology vendors and posted by HRchitect as a service to our readers.