Cloud-based talent management leader earns recognition for investment in employee development, perks and benefits program and commitment to CSR
Ottawa, ON – March 12, 2015 — Halogen Software (TSX: HGN) has been recognized as one of Canada’s Top 100 Small & Medium Employers for 2015 for fostering an exceptional workplace and applying forward-thinking human resource programs.
Now in its third year, Canada’s Top Small & Medium Employers project evaluates employers on several criteria including physical and social workplace dynamics, benefits and vacation plans, performance management programs, employee development and training, and community involvement.
“Employee development and a culture of recognition are an integral part of Halogen’s corporate culture because we know that our workforce is what builds our competitive advantage,” said Dominique Jones, VP of Human Resources, Halogen Software. “We believe that our commitment to employees — in recognizing and appreciating the great work they do, and helping them grow and develop — has a positive impact on our customer focus and success.”
The company’s rapid workforce growth — a 26 percent increase in the past year — and its corporate and HR programs contributed to Halogen’s recognition as an exceptional workplace. These programs include:
- Halogen’s Emerging Leaders Program, which identifies and prepares high potential employees for future leadership positions. Within the first year of the program, 80 percent of program participants moved into managerial positions.
- Employees hired as part of Halogen’s Brilliant Beginnings New Graduate Program are top graduates of Canadian post-secondary institutions, and are given the opportunity to learn about all aspects of the business within their first year on the job.
- The company offers a competitive benefits program including RRSP matching program and tuition subsidies.
- Halogen also actively invests in the long term development of employees through job related training, including conferences, in-house and online training programs, mentoring opportunities, and subsidies for professional accreditation.
- The company’s commitment to community involvement via its Halogen Helps committee, which has raised more than $75,000 in 2014 for local and national charities via employee fundraising and company matching.
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization, please visit www.HRchitect.com. As the leader in Human Capital Management (HCM) Systems strategic consulting, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation and selection, project management, implementation, change management and ongoing support of HCM systems. After more than 17 years in business working on over 2100 successful engagements for more than 900 clients across the globe, HRchitect is a name you can trust for all of your organization’s HCM technology-related consulting needs.
Press releases posted on HCM Tech Vendor News are provided to HRchitect by the technology vendors and posted by HRchitect as a service to our readers.