Event to Deliver High Caliber Learning Experience, Featuring Over 60 Sessions Led by the Foremost HR Technology Leaders and Industry Experts
HORSHAM, Pa. (June 2, 2016) – Human Resource Executive® magazine, the premier publication focused on strategic issues in HR, today revealed the agenda for the 19th Annual HR Technology Conference & Exposition®, taking place Tuesday, October 4 through Friday, October 7, 2016 at McCormick Place in Chicago.
“The HR Technology Conference has always been a launching ground for the newest ideas, most innovative technologies and the exchange of information on how HR professionals can transform their organizations,” said HR Tech Conference co-chair, Steve Boese. “This year is no exception – our 2016 program will present attendees with in-depth learning and insights on the most pressing challenges HR professionals face today, while introducing new trends and the solutions that can help improve their HR processes. We are thrilled to reveal the 2016 agenda, which promises to deliver an educational experience like no other on all things related to HR technology.”
Focusing on how business processes and organizational success are enabled by technology, the HR Technology Conference is the world’s biggest and most important conference on HR technology. The 2016 event will feature more than 60 sessions led by the foremost industry leaders and experts who will share their insights on the latest trends in HR technology and how it can be used to improve processes around performance management, recruiting, benefits and talent analytics. Introducing the most cutting-edge technologies alongside traditional offerings and best practice approaches, the HR Technology Conference will provide attendees with the most comprehensive learning experience and practical takeaways to bring immediate improvement to their organizations.
In addition to engaging case studies exploring how top brands like PepsiCo, White Castle, Marriott, Dropbox, Adobe, Morton Salt, KPMG and Xerox achieved positive transformation with HR technology solutions, agenda highlights include:
- Top HR Products of 2016: For more than 26 years, Human Resource Executive® has recognized excellence and innovation in the HR community with its Top HR Products Award.
- Awesome New Technologies: A perennial favorite at the HR Tech Conference, the Awesome New Technologies session features product demonstrations of the best new technology introduced in the last year.
- Finding the next great HR technology company: Inspired by the show The Voice, this session will uncover the next great HR solution. Industry experts Jason Averbook, Steve Boese, George LaRocque, Madeline Laurano, Trish McFarlane and Kyle Lagunas will serve as coaches to startup teams, while attendees will vote for their favorite Next Great HR Technology Company.
- Reinventing HR: Industry analyst Josh Bersin will discuss how digital HR is disrupting organizations and forcing HR leaders to reevaluate their current practices and approaches.
- Expert insights from Bill Kutik, Brian Sommer and Naomi Bloom: These three industry luminaries will draw on their combined 119 years of HR technology experience to help attendees leverage new technologies and understand what’s coming down the road.
- Engaging and Retaining the Talent of Tomorrow: This expert panel moderated by Emmy- and Peabody Award-winning journalist, Soledad O’Brien, will explore how HR leaders can embrace and leverage generational, demographic and technology shifts to shape corporate cultures and ensure success.
- Closing keynote by Peter Cappelli: In addition to the previously announced opening keynote by Barry Libert, Wharton School’s Peter Cappelli will present the event’s closing keynote, “Taking HR’s Influence to the Next Level.” In this presentation, Cappelli will explore the steps HR and HRIT leaders can take to increase their overall influence through data and technology and explain how they can make better decisions in the realm of HR technology.
The HR Technology Conference is also home to the world’s largest expo of HR technology products and services, providing attendees with the unique opportunity to appraise the latest solutions from leading vendors.
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization and your Human Capital Management (HCM) technology needs, please request a consultation. As the leader in HCM Systems strategic consulting, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation and selection, change management, implementation, project management and ongoing support of HCM systems of all types including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Learning Management, Workforce Management, Benefits, Core HR/Payroll, and more. Over the past two decades, working on thousands of successful engagements for clients of all sizes and industries across the globe, our experience is vast and unsurpassed. We have expertise around all major HCM systems including BenefitFocus, WorkForce Software, Ultimate Software, Oracle, Taleo, Saba, IBM Kenexa, SumTotal Systems, SAP, SuccessFactors, Lumesse, PeopleFluent, Cornerstone OnDemand, Infor, and more. HRchitect is a name you can trust for all of your organization’s HCM technology-related consulting needs.
Press releases posted on HCM Tech Vendor News are provided to HRchitect by the technology vendors and posted by HRchitect as a service to our readers.