Eagerly Awaited Session Will Showcase High Impact HR Tech Innovators
HORSHAM, Pa. (September 27, 2017) – Human Resource Executive® magazine, the premier publication focused on strategic issues in HR, today announced this year’s line-up for the popular “Awesome New Technologies for HR” session at the 20th Annual HR Technology Conference. HR Tech will be held October 10 – 13, 2017 at the Venetian in Las Vegas.
Scheduled for Wednesday, October 11, 2017 from 3:30 to 4:30 p.m., “Awesome New Technologies for HR” features live product demonstrations of the best new technology from every part of HR. Nominees undergo an extensive vetting process that results in a slate of outstanding industry leaders who take the stage to showcase their innovation.
The 2017 featured “Awesome New Technologies for HR” are:
· ADP Pay Equity Explorer — an innovative, out-of-the-box analytics tool. The solution helps organizations begin to explore internal, potential pay gaps by gender or race to help attract and retain the best possible talent.
· Hire by Google will showcase how the native integrations with G Suite apps – Gmail and Google calendar – save recruiting teams time, and make the hiring process more efficient for both the recruiter and the candidate.
· Infor Team Dynamics, the next step in predictive analytics and behavioral science, leverages a predictive analytics solution to select, align, and group employees based on their fit to each other and their manager.
· Oracle will demonstrate some of the latest enhancements to their HCM Cloud suite.
· SAP SuccessFactors will share some of the key capabilities of its suite-wide Diversity & Inclusion (Business Beyond Bias) product functionality that enable unbiased decision making across the full range of HCM processes, allowing business leaders to attract, engage and harness all of the best available talent in a changing talent market.
· ServiceNow Enterprise Onboarding & Transitions is the latest addition to its HR Service Delivery product line. It orchestrates and automates employee onboarding, offboarding, relocation, leaves of absence and other processes that begin in HR but span multiple systems and departments such as IT, facilities, security, finance and legal.
· Uber for Business, a billing, reporting and management program that helps HR teams create better total rewards programs with things like subsidized commutes, last-mile rides from public transit and late-night rides home from the office.
Conference Co-chair Steve Boese commented, “These vendors and solutions were selected due to their combination of innovation, relevance, usability, and value for HR leaders and their organizations. The most HR technologies that deliver the greatest impact for organizations find a way to balance leading-edge technology with a focus on solving business problems, and this group of solutions clearly shows that these companies have succeeded in striking that balance.”
Registration rates for the 20th Annual HR Technology Conference & Exposition® are discounted through October 9, 2017. Additional details can be accessed at www.HRTechConference.com or by calling toll-free 1-800-727-1227.
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization with your Human Capital Management (HCM) technology needs, please request a consultation. As the leader in HCM Systems strategic consulting, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation and selection, change management, implementation, project management and ongoing support of HCM systems of all types including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Learning Management, Workforce Management, Benefits, Core HR/Payroll, and more. Over the past two decades, working with over a thousand clients of all sizes and industries across the globe, our knowledge of best practices continues to expand and our experience is vast and unsurpassed. We have expertise around all major HCM systems including ADP, Benefitfocus, Ceridian, IBM Kenexa, Oracle, Saba, SAP, ServiceNow, SuccessFactors, Taleo, Ultimate Software, WorkForce Software, and more. HRchitect is a name you can trust for all of your organization’s HCM technology-related consulting needs.
Press releases posted on HCM Tech Vendor News are provided to HRchitect by the technology vendors and posted by HRchitect as a service to our readers.