CHELMSFORD, Mass., March 23, 2015 – HUB International, a leading global insurance brokerage, has selected workforce management solutions from Kronos Incorporated to be deployed in the Kronos Cloud. Kronos will streamline processes for 8,000 HUB International employees across 250 locations in the U.S and Canada as well as perform all configuration, maintenance, upgrades, and support of the workforce management solution.
- HUB International selected Kronos as it needed a workforce management solution that could adapt to its growth and accommodate multinational work and pay rules. The organization selected time and attendance, employee scheduling, and absence management applications from Kronos to replace a previous system that was not able to accommodate the complexity of fully automating processes across all locations.
- HUB International required a solution that could accommodate unique scheduling needs of its offices, call centers, and retail locations. With Kronos, HUB International will have the ability to adjust labor based on predictive volumes of calls, adherence monitoring, and forecasting, which is particularly critical for call center scheduling – all in an efficient and easy-to-use application.
- Kronos was selected after a thorough evaluation of competing products and was chosen because of its functionality and experience with multinational deployments, specifically for its expertise in managing region-specific rules such as Canada’s Averaging Agreements, which permit hours of work to be averaged over a period of one, two, three, or four weeks. Prior to Kronos, these hours were difficult to track through an inefficient manual process. With the Kronos automated solution, HUB International expects to reduce data errors associated with such complex tracking.
- Deborah Deters, chief human resources officer, HUB International
“We were in search of a scalable workforce management solution that could keep pace with our expansion efforts. We selected Kronos for two main reasons: Kronos is the best vendor to support the complex global needs of a multinational organization, and the vendor offers specific functionality that addresses our unique business needs.”
- Malysa O’Connor, director, insurance, Kronos
“Kronos will help HUB International automate and streamline processes across retail and call centers while honoring every department’s tracking methodologies. With this streamlined approach, HUB International will have better visibility into productivity, ultimately impacting profitability. And the organization will experience further efficiencies by deploying in the Kronos Cloud.”
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization, please visit www.HRchitect.com. As the leader in Human Capital Management (HCM) Systems strategic consulting, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation and selection, project management, implementation, change management and ongoing support of HCM systems. After more than 17 years in business working on over 2100 successful engagements for more than 900 clients across the globe, HRchitect is a name you can trust for all of your organization’s HCM technology-related consulting needs.
Press releases posted on HCM Tech Vendor News are provided to HRchitect by the technology vendors and posted by HRchitect as a service to our readers.