Event to Explore Latest Trends and Transformative Technologies to Enhance How Companies Find and Evaluate Talent
HORSHAM, Pa. (September 28, 2016) – Human Resource Executive® magazine, the premier publication focused on strategic issues in HR, today announced details of the Sourcing and Assessment track to be presented at the inaugural Human Resource Executive® Talent Acquisition Tech Conference, taking place at the Austin Hilton in Texas on November 15 – 16, 2016.
Andrew McIlvaine, program chair of the conference, commented, “Hiring has become more challenging in recent years; not only do employers face intense competition for the best talent, but they must also contend with more candidates applying to each open position. As a result, companies today need to embrace the solutions and strategies that can help them target their hiring practices to find, attract and evaluate candidates effectively to ensure they make well-informed hiring decisions. The Sourcing and Assessment track will highlight what successful companies are doing to elevate their talent acquisition processes and hire top talent.”
During the Talent Acquisition Tech Conference, the world’s most renowned sourcing experts and talent acquisition leaders will gather to share their insights and explore how technology is transforming the way talent is sourced, hired and brought into leading organizations. Through the event’s Sourcing and Assessment track, attendees will learn how to develop effective strategies to attract and engage talent as well as how to identify the best candidates and make them their next great hires.
The sessions in the track highlight how several companies have adopted the tools and technologies to significantly enhance how they hire. These sessions will explore how:
- Wells Fargo built out its existing talent acquisition platform to engage in high-volume recruiting and standardized its international recruiting processes to hire more than 5,000 people.
- American Airlines developed a fresh delivery model for talent acquisition following its merger with US Airways, reinventing its hiring process and putting candidates center stage.
- VMware solves the challenge of a perceived shortage of technical talent by using automated code challenges for candidates to showcase their skills and ensure the company hires the best.
- Slalom Consulting modeled its hiring strategies after next-generation sales departments, encouraging its talent acquisition team to prioritize goals using data and forecasting.
- USG Corp. leverages digital techniques like search engine optimization, mobile devices, social media, referrals and video to power up its talent acquisition strategy.
- Houston Health Department adopted digital interviews to improve hiring quality, efficiency and speed while creating a mutually beneficial experience for candidates and hiring managers.
- State Street Corp. built a cost-effective, in-house offshore sourcing team to find the best talent, without having to rely on an external staffing firm.
- Bright Horizons Family Solutions developed a data-driven approach to job ad spending that has dramatically improved the ROI of its advertising while finding and hiring the top candidates.
In addition, Jacqueline Kuhn, executive vice president for Human Capital Management Consulting Services at HRchitect, will present “The Changing Talent Acquisition Landscape: Identifying New Trends and Expectations.” During this session, she will share insights on how companies can be winners in the war for talent and explain how to determine whether currently used technologies meet the needs of all stakeholders in the talent acquisition process.
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization and your Human Capital Management (HCM) technology needs, please request a consultation. As the leader in HCM Systems strategic consulting, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation and selection, change management, implementation, project management and ongoing support of HCM systems of all types including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Learning Management, Workforce Management, Benefits, Core HR/Payroll, and more. Over the past two decades, working on thousands of successful engagements for clients of all sizes and industries across the globe, our knowledge of best practices continues to expand and our experience is vast and unsurpassed. We have expertise around all major HCM systems including Benefitfocus, WorkForce Software, Ultimate Software, Oracle, Taleo, SAP, SuccessFactors, Saba, IBM Kenexa, and more. HRchitect is a name you can trust for all of your organization’s HCM technology-related consulting needs.
Press releases posted on HCM Tech Vendor News are provided to HRchitect by the technology vendors and posted by HRchitect as a service to our readers.