Leading SaaS provider thrives as talent acquisition and job seeking practices shift and drive the need for dedicated technology solutions
MATAWAN, N.J. (May 5, 2015) – iCIMS, Inc., a leading provider of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) talent acquisition software solutions announces an exciting start to 2015 as revenue, customer count, industry accolades, and employee headcount continue to climb at a strong pace. The successful growth of iCIMS is due in part to the increased demand for configurable recruitment technology with social, mobile, and video capabilities, resulting from a shift in talent acquisition practices.
For the quarter ended March 31, 2015, iCIMS’ revenue increased 35%, customer count increased 31%, and employee headcount increased by 34% compared with the first quarter of 2014. iCIMS’ impressive growth is three times greater than the overall applicant tracking industry average of 11.37%, as reported by TechNavio. As a result, iCIMS continues to take market share from other providers of recruiting software, and remains the second largest provider in the industry for companies that have more than 100 employees.
“The success iCIMS experienced in the first quarter of 2015 underscores the market’s growing demand for a software suite dedicated solely to the unique needs of talent acquisition,” said iCIMS Chief Executive Officer, Colin Day. “CEOs readily admit that attracting and hiring best-fit talent is a key driver of business success, and now more than ever, companies are investing in recruiting software to address this challenge. iCIMS is poised to continue to deliver strong growth while maintaining profitability and an extremely high level of customer satisfaction. That balance is something of which to be extremely proud,” added Day.
Q1 2015 Business Highlights Include:
- Revenue increased 35% compared to the close of Q1 2014.
- iCIMS’ total headcount increased 34% compared with the close of Q1 2014. The company has more than 415 employees across the globe and plans to add approximately 125 positions in 2015.
- With the addition of new customers such as Mission Health System, Inc., Allegro MicroSystems, Inc., American Airlines Center, and Ocean Bank, iCIMS’ customer base grew by 31% since the end of Q1 2014 and now includes more than 2,700 accounts.
- iCIMS garnered accolades from Montclare SaaS 250, HRO Today Baker’s Dozen, the Association for Corporate Growth in New Jersey, and the Stevie Awards for efforts surrounding corporate growth, Software-as-a-Service and customer experience.
- iCIMS announced two major strategic relationships with SumTotal and Towers Watson. The addition of these relationships further expands iCIMS’ reach in the market, as specialized talent acquisition software continues to be integral to attracting top talent.
In February 2015, version 14.2 of the iCIMS Talent Platform was launched. The release features patent-pending, dynamic calendaring functionality, as well as the introduction of “Suite Architecture,” which marks the beginning of a partner ecosystem that lives within the platform itself.
“The first quarter has certainly set the stage for success for the remainder of the year. More employers recognize the need for specialized tools for talent acquisition that are both easy-to-use and aligned with today’s recruitment trends like social, mobile, and video hiring processes. As we have in the past, we plan to draw from both industry trends and customer feedback to continue to enhance our product offering and provide customers with the best tools to effectively find and hire best-fit talent faster. It’s an exciting time to be in this space,” concluded Day.
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization, please visit www.HRchitect.com. As the leader in Human Capital Management (HCM) Systems strategic consulting, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation and selection, project management, implementation, change management and ongoing support of HCM systems. After more than 18 years in business working on over 2100 successful engagements for more than 900 clients across the globe, HRchitect is a name you can trust for all of your organization’s HCM technology-related consulting needs.
Press releases posted on HCM Tech Vendor News are provided to HRchitect by the technology vendors and posted by HRchitect as a service to our readers.