NEW YORK – Jul 22, 2015
Infor, the industry cloud company, today announced strong results for its fiscal 2015. Software license fees and subscriptions revenue increased 12 percent, with SaaS revenue up more than 60 percent in fiscal 2015, compared to the same period last year1. SaaS bookings increased more than 300 percent as more than 45 million users now access Infor applications in the cloud in 96 different countries.
“The growth Infor is experiencing marks an inflection point for the company, where the heavy investments we’ve made in cloud software that meets unique industry needs with an elegant user experience are paying dividends,” said Charles Phillips, CEO of Infor. “Infor is well-positioned to accelerate growth as more companies eschew the monolithic era of legacy software vendors in favor of flexible, secure cloud applications with the last-mile functionality they need without the costly customization they don’t.”
During fiscal 2015, Infor added approximately 2,900 new customers, including approximately 500 competitive wins against legacy vendors SAP and Oracle. New customers and go-lives in the year include Wyndham Hotels, Ferrari, San Francisco Municipal Transport Agency, Hershey Entertainment and Resorts, Boskalis, EBSCO, Legacy Health, Best Western International, Kaman Industrial Technologies, and Wagner equipment (CAT).
Infor also focused on upgrading its large install base through an expanded ecosystem of system integrators, including new agreements with HCL Technologies and Ciber; the company continued momentum with its UpgradeX program and successfully completed upgrades at customers including San Antonio Water System, and Kansas City Water Services. Infor added 97 new channel partners to the Infor Partner Network, and saw channel revenue increase 18 percent.
Other highlights for the year include:
- Record attendance of more than 7,000 at Inforum, Infor’s annual user conference, held in September in New Orleans
- Announcement of Infor Xi, the company’s next major enterprise release featuring multi-tenancy, open source, mobile-first design, and built-in data science
- Continued delivery of Infor CloudSuiteTM industry suites, with suites available for Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Distribution, Equipment, Facilities Management, Fashion, Food & Beverage, Healthcare, Hospitality, Industrial Manufacturing, and Public Sector
- Introduction of Infor CloudSuite Business, a robust general ERP solution providing integrated financials, HR, and CRM capabilities to mid-market companies as well as an attractive swap-out program for NetSuite customers who wish to migrate to CloudSuite Business
- Launch of the Infor Education Alliances Program, a learning and collaboration program to power next-generation leaders and businesses, with initial members including Brandeis, The City University of New York (CUNY), The University of Texas at Arlington, The University of Texas at Austin, and the New York Urban League
- Creation of Infor Dynamic Science Labs, a new internal organization based in Cambridge, Mass. focused on infusing machine-learning and big data analytics into Infor applications, making them faster, smarter, more scalable and elegant