Editor’s Note: As the leader in HCM and WFM technology consulting services, HRchitect has been working with the UltiPro system since 2006 and workforce management systems since 2010. In late 2020, for the third year in a row, HRchitect was once again named Worldwide Partner of the Year by Ultimate Software. Working with hundreds of UKG clients across North America, HRchitect is widely recognized as the go-to resource and one-stop shop for all your UKG Pro and UKG Dimensions needs and is the ONLY partner with knowledge of the entire UltiPro HCM suite and Kronos’ Workforce Dimensions. Our experience includes Project Management, Implementation/Activation, Process Analysis/Redesign, Training, Healthchecks & Optimization, Report Development, Integration, Data Migration, Change Management, Client-side activation assistance, and Ongoing Support. For the past two and a half decades, HRchitect has been a name you can trust for all of your organization’s HCM and WFM technology-related consulting needs.
Thursday, October 29, 2020, LOWELL, Mass. and WESTON, Fla.
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) announced during the 2020 Global Gaming Expo (G2E) that casinos and casino resorts worldwide can raise their guest experience game with the UKG Dimensions cloud suite, which seamlessly integrates global workforce management capabilities with specialized industry solutions, like UKG Dimensions Gaming. Built for casino resort and gaming industries, UKG Dimensions Gaming automates administration of tips and toke pools, simplifies compliance reporting, and elevates employee engagement to deliver safe and exhilarating guest experiences.
- With UKG Dimensions (formerly Workforce Dimensions from Kronos), casinos, casino resorts, and others in the gaming and hospitality industries can invest in digital transformation by combining cloud computing, mobile-first features, and machine learning to deliver workforce experiences that are more meaningful.
- As organizations move toward systems of connection and collaboration to empower their workforce, the UKG Dimensions cloud suite creates a unified platform for timekeeping and scheduling, analytics, human resources (HR), pay, and specialized solutions, like UKG Dimensions Gaming, UKG Virtual Roster, and UKG Pit Manager, which replace traditional, process-heavy workflows in gaming environments.
- UKG Dimensions Gaming—which includes enhancements to the solution formerly known as Tips and Tokes—complements the global capabilities of the UKG Dimensions cloud suite, which shares data seamlessly with the UKG InTouch DX, the first intelligent time clock to combine consumer-grade personalization with enterprise-level intelligence.
- Casinos address business-critical compliance and labor law regulations unique to the gaming industry with help from UKG Dimensions Gaming, which enables organizations to accurately manage employee tip declarations, toke pool entries, and allocation in alignment with IRS rules and Gaming Industry Tip Compliance Agreement (GITCA) requirements.
- Simplifying daily actions—e.g., tip administration, toke pool processing, skills and certification management, and compliance reporting—UKG Dimensions Gaming empowers managers to become more strategic with their time, building a more engaged workforce that is ready to deliver an exceptional and memorable experience to every guest.
- UKG Dimensions Gaming improves the employee experience by ensuring fair allocation of tips and toke pools, and by making it easy for employees to manage tip preferences, declare tips via a modern and intuitive UKG time clock, and view tip earnings in their timecard.
- Industry-leading software providers and developers in the gaming, hospitality, and service sectors are leveraging UKG’s open and extensible D5 platform to expand on the capabilities of UKG Dimensions and deliver easily integrated partner solutions available through UKG’s enterprise application marketplace.
- John Kelly, director, services and distribution, UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
“An engaged workforce is what drives greater business results. When people feel valued and engaged at work, they are empowered to tap into their unique talents and deliver extraordinary service—which is a fundamental pillar of the gaming industry. Leveraging UKG Dimensions and its advanced automation, machine learning, and people-friendly solutions—including those designed specifically for gaming organizations—casino resorts and other service-driven organizations are able to reimagine the employee experience for the future of work.”
- Follow UKG on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
- UKG CEO Aron Ain shares how to transform employee engagement into a growth strategy in his book, “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.”
- Subscribe to The Workforce Institute at UKG and follow the think tank on Twitter for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern frontline workforce to drive engagement and performance.
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization with your Human Capital Management (HCM) technology needs, please request a consultation. As the leader in HCM Systems strategic consulting, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation and selection, change management, implementation, project management, client-side implementation assistance, and ongoing support of HCM systems of all types including Core HR/Payroll, Workforce Management, Time & Attendance, HR Service Delivery, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Learning Management, Benefits, and more. Since 1997, working with over a thousand clients of all sizes and industries across the globe, our knowledge of best practices continues to expand and our experience is vast and unsurpassed. We have expertise around all major HCM systems including ADP, Ceridian, IBM Kenexa, iCIMS, Kronos (now UKG), Oracle, SAP, SuccessFactors, Taleo, Ultimate Software (now UKG), WorkForce Software, and more. For the past two and a half decades, HRchitect has been a name you can trust for all of your organization’s HCM technology-related consulting needs.