CHELMSFORD, Mass., Jan. 14, 2016 — Kronos Incorporated today announced that is has acquired Empower Software Solutions, a leading provider of human capital management and workforce management solutions.
- Empower Software, headquartered in Orlando, Fla. and founded in 2007, offers time and attendance, scheduling, payroll, HR management, and tax filing software applications and services that help organizations effectively manage their workforces and enhance employee engagement.
- Acquiring Empower Software extends Kronos’ leadership in the human capital management market – within the enterprise segment with some of the world’s largest retailers, manufacturers, and financial services organizations – as well as within the small and midsize business (SMB) segment; adding nearly 1,000 organizations to the Kronos customer community.
- This acquisition also further extends Kronos’ leadership in the retail industry and complements the company’s strength with unique and innovative retail scheduling functionality.
- Kronos will continue to support the acquired customers through a dedicated team of Empower Software employees, and Empower Software customers will have access to a comprehensive and complementary array of Kronos workforce management solutions.
- Bob Hughes, chief strategy officer, Kronos
“Empower Software shares Kronos’ vision of offering solutions in the most flexible and comprehensive manner possible to engage an organization’s biggest asset, the workforce, and with this acquisition, Kronos further extends its leadership in human capital management. We also gain access to unique retail scheduling functionality as well as other powerful solutions, which complement Kronos offerings to help all customers – large or small. The Empower Software customer base will benefit from the vast array of solutions that Kronos offers.”
- Len Finkle, president and chief executive officer, Empower Software Solutions
“At Empower Software, we work with customers every day to develop solutions which enhance job satisfaction and employee engagement. By joining Kronos, the world leader in workforce management, we will now create even greater value for our customers and their employees and customers.”
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization and your Human Capital Management (HCM) technology needs, please visit www.HRchitect.com. As the leader in HCM Systems strategic consulting, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation and selection, change management, implementation, project management and ongoing support of HCM systems of all types including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Learning Management, Workforce Management, Benefits, Core HR/Payroll, and more. After more than 18 years in business working on over 2100 successful engagements for more than 1000 clients of all sizes and industries across the globe, our experience is vast. We have expertise around all major HCM systems including IBM Kenexa, Oracle, Taleo, WorkForce Software, Ultimate Software, Saba, Benefitfocus, SumTotal Systems, SAP, SuccessFactors, Lumesse, PeopleFluent, Cornerstone OnDemand, Infor, and more. HRchitect is a name you can trust for all of your organization’s HCM technology-related consulting needs.
Press releases posted on HCM Tech Vendor News are provided to HRchitect by the technology vendors and posted by HRchitect as a service to our readers.