CHELMSFORD, Mass., May 11, 2015 – Kronos Incorporated today announced the latest release of the Kronos Workforce Ready suite – including the launch of a powerful scheduling module – to deliver enterprise-class workforce management solutions in the cloud to small and midsize businesses (SMBs). In addition to helping solve the complex workforce scheduling puzzle, the latest release of Workforce Ready delivers an enhanced user experience with intuitive features that help SMBs reduce compliance risk while adding new recruiting, performance management, and benefits administration tools for HR.
- Noted mathematical scientist George Bernard Dantzig famously stated that scheduling 70 people to 70 jobs would produce a number of potential configurations greater than the number of particles in the universe. With the launch of Workforce Ready Scheduler, SMBs now have an advanced scheduling application to automate this intricate business challenge by matching the availability and skills of its employees with business demand to create an efficient and effective schedule. The new scheduling application helps organizations:
- Solve the complex scheduling puzzle by assigning the right employee to the right job at the right time while freeing managers to focus on their people and the core business;
- Develop efficient schedules in the cloud with drag-and-drop convenience that balance employee preferences, customer demand, and predefined criteria – including availability, skills, certifications, company policies, and union rules.
- Enhancements to Workforce Ready HR continue to help organizations effectively recruit, manage, and reward the workforce:
- Recruiting has been streamlined with functionality that automates hiring tasks and generates new notifications to help hire and efficiently onboard best-fit employees with the ability to import existing applicant information from legacy systems;
- New workflows enable a more flexible and user-friendly performance review process, including more visibility into performance review schedules, the ability for multiple reviewers to process reviews simultaneously or in parallel, and an option to add a general comments section at the end of the review; and
- Usability and reporting enhancements for benefits management simplify the employee enrollment process while reducing the administrative burden on HR associated with benefits program design and configuration, carrier reconciliation, and reporting.
- Workforce Ready continues to revolutionize the workforce management user experience for SMBs with a new dashboard widget with customizable quick-link buttons that streamline common tasks and processes to make the system easier to navigate for all users.
- New default workflows have been added along with more options to configure existing workflows that automate business processes and help drive consistent policy enforcement.
- Timesheet visibility and time-off request processes have been enhanced to eliminate steps to request time off, cancel time-off requests, and modify employee timesheets.
- New features continue to help SMBs reduce compliance risk with intuitive and easy to use reporting functionality, including the ability to streamline and automate forms and reporting requirements associated with the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
- Brian Frydenlund, principal, Team People LLC
“We immediately saw the additional value Workforce Ready helps us deliver our staffing and recruiting clients – namely the information and data provided by the integrated cloud solution where key time and attendance, HR, payroll, and project tracking data is automatically shared between systems. This has allowed us to produce custom reports that provide insightful information for our clients to more effectively manage their business. Employee self-service is also huge because we have a single portal to coordinate requests and access information for full- and part-time employees as well as contractors across more than a dozen states.”
- Laurie McCabe, partner, SMB Group
“Scheduling is a complex issue for any organization – and the argument could be made it’s even more difficult for small to midsize businesses that have less resources to coordinate efficient, effective schedules that keep customers and employees happy. With the addition of employee scheduling to the Workforce Ready suite, Kronos adds yet another powerful tool that makes the lives of managers, operational personnel, and HR much easier while doing what’s best for the business.”
- Bob DelPonte, vice president and general manager, small and midsize business, Kronos
“Workforce Ready is growing stronger with each release. With the addition of employee scheduling functionality, small and midsize businesses have automated tools to put the right employee in the right place at the right time to maximize engagement and workforce productivity while minimizing compliance risk. By leveraging technology that is managed and maintained in the cloud, these organizations have access to the same industry-leading time and attendance, scheduling, HR, and payroll solutions as Fortune 500 companies without draining their own internal resources.”
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization and your Human Capital Management (HCM) technology needs, please visit www.HRchitect.com. As the leader in HCM Systems strategic consulting, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation and selection, change management, implementation, project management and ongoing support of HCM systems of all types including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Learning Management, Workforce Management, Benefits, Core HR/Payroll, and more. After more than 18 years in business working on over 2100 successful engagements for more than 1000 clients of all sizes and industries across the globe, our experience is vast. We have expertise around all major HCM systems including IBM Kenexa, Oracle, Taleo, WorkForce Software, Ultimate Software, Saba, Benefitfocus, SumTotal Systems, SAP, SuccessFactors, Lumesse, PeopleFluent, Cornerstone OnDemand, Infor, and more. HRchitect is a name you can trust for all of your organization’s HCM technology-related consulting needs.
Press releases posted on HCM Tech Vendor News are provided to HRchitect by the technology vendors and posted by HRchitect as a service to our readers.