CHELMSFORD, Mass., Nov. 13, 2015 – The Boston Globe has named Kronos Incorporated a top place to work in its Largest Employers category.
- The Boston Globe’s Top Places to Work survey, conducted by employee survey firm WorkplaceDynamics, measured employee responses to statements regarding employee happiness, including company direction, execution, employee connection, workload and responsibility, management, and pay and benefits.
- In the category of Largest Employers, Kronos ranked number two in Massachusetts.
- Kronos employs approximately 1,200 people in Massachusetts, and more than 4,400 worldwide.
- Being recognized as a Top Place to Work aligns with Kronos’ belief that happy and engaged employees deliver a superior experience to customers.
- Kronos has also recently been rated an employer of choice by The Boston Business Journal, Forbes, The Globe and Mail, and Great Place to Work Institute® India.
- Kronos is actively hiring and currently has more than 300 Kronos job openings worldwide.
- Aron Ain, chief executive officer at Kronos
“Being named a top place to work in Massachusetts is an achievement that we take a lot of pride in at Kronos. As one of the largest technology employers in the state in which we are headquartered, this distinction is incredibly gratifying. I often tell Kronites (our employees) about how honored I am to work alongside some of the most talented, hardworking, and genuinely good people. I know that I say it time and again, but our employees are our most valuable asset and when they are happy, our customers are happy, and our business succeeds. Congratulations to the Kronos team for this award!”
- Katie Johnston, Boston Globe reporter and Top Places to Work editor
“The success of a company is not only measured by its revenue and profits, but also by the loyalty and satisfaction of its employees. The winning companies have developed innovative ways to engage and motivate their workers, which often serves as a key factor in innovation and leads to better professional performance.”
- The Boston Globe Top Places to Work ranking is on bostonglobe.com.
- Boston Globe Media Partners, LLC provides news and information, entertainment, opinion and analysis through its multimedia properties. BGMP includes The Boston Globe, BostonGlobe.com, Boston.com, Cruxnow.com, BetaBoston.com, and Globe Direct.
- See what employees are saying about Kronos on Glassdoor.
- Learn more about working at Kronos.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Kronos Time Well Spent cartoons.
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization and your Human Capital Management (HCM) technology needs, please visit www.HRchitect.com. As the leader in HCM Systems strategic consulting, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation and selection, change management, implementation, project management and ongoing support of HCM systems of all types including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Learning Management, Workforce Management, Benefits, Core HR/Payroll, and more. After more than 18 years in business working on over 2100 successful engagements for more than 1000 clients of all sizes and industries across the globe, our experience is vast. We have expertise around all major HCM systems including IBM Kenexa, Oracle, Taleo, WorkForce Software, Ultimate Software, Saba, Benefitfocus, SumTotal Systems, SAP, SuccessFactors, Lumesse, PeopleFluent, Cornerstone OnDemand, Infor, and more. HRchitect is a name you can trust for all of your organization’s HCM technology-related consulting needs.
Press releases posted on HCM Tech Vendor News are provided to HRchitect by the technology vendors and posted by HRchitect as a service to our readers.