Editor’s Note: As the leader in HCM technology consulting services, HRchitect has been working with SAP and SuccessFactors for more than a decade and is your one-stop shop for Employee Central, Payroll, Talent, Benefits, and Time and Attendance Implementation Services. Working with hundreds of clients across the globe, our SAP experience includes Project Management, Implementation, Process Analysis/Redesign, Training, Optimization, Reporting, Integration, Change Management, Client-side implementation assistance, and Ongoing Support.
LOWELL, Mass. , Kronos Incorporated today announced a global agreement with SAP that allows SAP to resell Workforce Dimensions, the next-generation workforce management solution by Kronos, across its worldwide customer base under the name “SAP Time Management by Kronos.”
- SAP has selected Workforce Dimensions as its workforce management solution for customers with complex scheduling, time and attendance, absence management, labor activities, and workforce analytics requirements. The integrated solution provides SAP customers with best-in-class workforce management capabilities that extend and complement the SAP® SuccessFactors® HCM Suite.
- SAP Time Management by Kronos is a multi-tenant cloud solution with a responsive user experience that enables managers and employees to leverage modern innovations, including artificial intelligence, machine learning, and embedded analytics, to make predictive recommendations, reduce the time-consuming burden of routine tasks, and offer an empowering employee experience.
- Kronos will support SAP Time Management deployments, leveraging its proven Kronos Paragon implementation methodology, which accelerates implementations by as much as 30 percent. SAP customers will also benefit from the award-winning global support and professional services provided by Kronos.
- As the global leader in workforce management, Kronos provides a proven track record of successfully supporting workforce management cloud deployments of all complexities – including large, multinational projects – to help increase labor productivity, control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and enhance employee engagement.
- SAP and Kronos plan to further expand their longtime strategic collaboration to support joint research in analytics, data science, and artificial intelligence in efforts to help identify future opportunities to improve workforce efficiency and the overall employee experience.
- Chris Todd, president, Kronos
“SAP’s influence with large, multinational customers is unparalleled and will allow Kronos to build on its substantial market leadership, delivering our products and services to an even broader global audience. In return, SAP customers will benefit from our continued investments in innovation to reimagine the future of work, while achieving a hard-dollar return that can be reinvested in human capital management strategy.”
- Stephen Spears, chief revenue officer, SAP SuccessFactors
“We see huge potential in bringing two industry leaders together to pool our vast resources and create new ideas. SAP Time Management by Kronos offers unique and innovative capabilities that will help SAP customers with complex workforce needs to reimagine scheduling, timekeeping, leave management, and regulatory compliance. The benefits are connected and localized human resources (HR) processes – and a smooth experience across the best workforce management, core HR, and payroll solutions in the market.”
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization with your Human Capital Management (HCM) technology needs, please request a consultation. As the leader in HCM Systems strategic consulting, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation and selection, change management, implementation, project management, client-side implementation assistance, and ongoing support of HCM systems of all types including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Learning Management, Workforce Management, Time & Attendance, Benefits, Core HR/Payroll, and more. Over the past two decades, working with over a thousand clients of all sizes and industries across the globe, our knowledge of best practices continues to expand and our experience is vast and unsurpassed. We have expertise around all major HCM systems including Benefitfocus, Ceridian, IBM Kenexa, Oracle, Saba, SAP, SuccessFactors, Taleo, Ultimate Software, WorkForce Software, and more. HRchitect is a name you can trust for all of your organization’s HCM technology-related consulting needs.