CHELMSFORD, Mass., June 11, 2015 – By acquiring Chicago-based physician scheduling vendor, Productive Scheduling Solutions, Kronos Incorporated has further extended its leadership in helping healthcare organizations manage their workforces by leveraging a complete, enterprise-wide workforce management solution.
- Productive Scheduling Solutions was founded in 2005 by physicians – bringing together the vision of two seasoned anesthesiologists with technology to automate physician scheduling.
- Productive Scheduling Solutions is widely recognized for its EZCall® software-as-a-service (SaaS) employee scheduling solution designed to automate the process of scheduling for physicians, hospitalists, academic practices, advanced practice nurses, and physician assistants.
- EZCall is highly differentiated by its next-generation platform that combines an easy-to-use, intuitive interface with flexible rules-based configurable scheduling capabilities.
- Available through iOS and Android mobile applications, the solution makes it easy for clinicians and administrators to manage their schedules from any location at any time.
- EZCall is widely used by various specialties, including anesthesiology, cardiology, radiology, pain management, critical care intensivists, orthopedics, and hospitalist groups. EZCall customers include a diverse range of healthcare organizations from some of the nation’s top-ranked healthcare delivery systems to leading medical colleges and university hospitals.
- Market trends demonstrate growth in this segment of the market, with an increasing percentage of physicians moving from being independent practitioners to more closely affiliated or employed relationships with healthcare organizations or systems – which will increase the number of physicians needing to be scheduled through automated solutions.
- EZCall aligns with Kronos’ vision of ease of use, employee engagement, and collaboration in support of developing the workforce into a competitive advantage.
- Susan M. Reese, MBA, RN, CPHIMS, director, healthcare practice group, Kronos
“The easy-to-use and flexible EZCall solution solves the critical need of effectively and equitably deploying physicians and other staff to ensure the delivery of high-quality patient care. As a result of adding this solution to the Kronos for Healthcare portfolio, we are entering a new paradigm in healthcare workforce management, and continuing our mission to deliver healthcare solutions enterprise-wide and across the continuum of care.”
- Mark Deshur, MD, MBA, managing partner, Productive Scheduling Solutions
“Kronos is a visionary in helping healthcare organizations effectively manage their workforces. Our customers will be in great hands with Kronos, a company that fully embraces the greatest asset – the workforce – in any healthcare organization.”
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization and your Human Capital Management (HCM) technology needs, please visit www.HRchitect.com. As the leader in HCM Systems strategic consulting, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation and selection, change management, implementation, project management and ongoing support of HCM systems of all types including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Learning Management, Workforce Management, Benefits, Core HR/Payroll, and more. After more than 18 years in business working on over 2100 successful engagements for more than 1000 clients of all sizes and industries across the globe, our experience is vast. We have expertise around all major HCM systems including IBM Kenexa, Oracle, Taleo, WorkForce Software, Ultimate Software, Saba, Benefitfocus, SumTotal Systems, SAP, SuccessFactors, Lumesse, PeopleFluent, Cornerstone OnDemand, Infor, and more. HRchitect is a name you can trust for all of your organization’s HCM technology-related consulting needs.
Press releases posted on HCM Tech Vendor News are provided to HRchitect by the technology vendors and posted by HRchitect as a service to our readers.