CHELMSFORD, Mass., March 18, 2015— Following closely on the heels of The Boston Globe naming Kronos Incorporated an admired employer in its annual Top Places to Work ranking, the Boston Business Journal has named Kronos one of the region’s healthiest employers.
- The Boston Business Journal’s Healthiest Employers Awards spotlight organizations with outstanding health and wellness programs. Organizations were evaluated based on six categories: culture and leadership; foundational components; strategic planning; communication and marketing; programming and interventions; and reporting and analysis.
- Kronos secured a spot in the Large Company category.
- Kronos employs approximately 1,200 people in Massachusetts, and more than 4,000 worldwide.
- Being recognized as a Healthiest Employer aligns with Kronos’ belief that healthy, happy, and engaged employees deliver a superior experience to customers.
- Kronos has recently been recognized as a great place to work in regions such as Boston and Indianapolis in the U.S., and in Canada and Asia.
- Kronos is actively hiring and currently has more than 300 job openings worldwide.
- Dave Almeda, chief people officer, Kronos
“We are excited to be recognized for our efforts to deliver a rich and innovative wellness experience to our employees. Wellness is woven deeply into the fabric of our WorkInspired culture.”
- Doug Banks, executive editor, Boston Business Journal
“Organizations are increasingly recognizing the benefits of a healthy workplace to raise productivity, morale, and talent retention. The Boston Business Journal’s Healthiest Employers Awards program recognizes those organizations and shares their stories with the greater business community.”
- See what employees are saying about Kronos on Glassdoor.
Learn more about working at Kronos.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization, please visit www.HRchitect.com. As the leader in Human Capital Management (HCM) Systems strategic consulting, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation and selection, project management, implementation, change management and ongoing support of HCM systems. After more than 17 years in business working on over 2100 successful engagements for more than 900 clients across the globe, HRchitect is a name you can trust for all of your organization’s HCM technology-related consulting needs.
Press releases posted on HCM Tech Vendor News are provided to HRchitect by the technology vendors and posted by HRchitect as a service to our readers.