Editor’s Note: As the leader in HCM technology consulting services, and an official Kronos services partner, HRchitect is widely recognized as the go-to resource for workforce management technology services. Working with more than 150 clients across the globe on workforce management related projects over the past decade, our experience includes Project Management, Implementation, Process Analysis/Redesign, Training, Optimization, Reporting, Integration, Change Management, Client-side implementation assistance, and Ongoing Support.
LOWELL, Mass. ,
Kronos Incorporated was recognized today for its rigorous focus on technology innovation and performance to enhance customer outcomes in healthcare with the Frost & Sullivan 2020 North America Company of the Year Award. This is a powerful distinction for Workforce Dimensions, the next-generation workforce management and human capital management (HCM) solution from Kronos, which is the fastest-adopted product in Kronos history.
- Frost & Sullivan named Kronos the 2020 North America Company of the Year based on recent analysis of the North American workforce management and HCM market for healthcare. Kronos was specifically applauded for its delivery of the cloud-native, mobile-native, and artificial intelligence-powered Workforce Dimensions suite of human resources, payroll, talent, timekeeping, and scheduling solutions built on an open and extensible platform to simplify integrations with critical enterprise applications. As highlighted by Frost & Sullivan, this unified approach optimizes cost savings and increases user satisfaction and engagement in healthcare settings by improving efficiencies for both organizations and employees.
- According to Frost & Sullivan, Kronos is driving customer success among health systems in North America with:
- A unique value proposition, offering the best return on investment by leveraging the benefit of integration to drive insightful decision-making, streamline work, and enhance productivity;
- A practical and effective AI-driven approach, based on more than four decades of workforce management expertise, to deliver accurate and actionable insights that help solve specific business problems;
- A robust technology partner network and enterprise application marketplace that expands on the capabilities of Workforce Dimensions and fosters close, active collaboration between Kronos and leading healthcare-focused software providers, developers, and customers;
- A highly experienced healthcare team that includes nurses, technology experts, and data scientists committed to developing solutions with the individual healthcare user in mind;
- An exceptional and award-winning customer-first culture distinguished by a proven implementation methodology, effective onboarding, an intuitive and mobile-first user experience, empowering self-service options, and extensive support to drive user adoption.
- Healthcare organizations have been swift to adopt Workforce Dimensions, representing approximately 25% of a fast-growing customer base worldwide and with some of the largest customer deals across any industry.
- Daniel Ruppar, consulting director, Frost & Sullivan
“Workforce Dimensions from Kronos has the capacity to deliver strategic value to health systems. Exceptional functionality combined with the benefits of integration, real-time data access, and support services facilitate superior employee engagement and satisfaction while helping to reduce compliance risk and the cost of managing labor. Frost & Sullivan’s careful analysis of the workforce management and HCM market for healthcare has determined that Workforce Dimensions is a significant technology achievement for which Kronos is deserving of the Frost & Sullivan 2020 Company of the Year Award.”
- Nanne Finis, RN, MS, chief nurse executive, Kronos
“Dependency on technology continues to expand in healthcare as cost transparency, process efficiencies, and collaboration become more critical. Frost & Sullivan’s market analysis validates surging industry demand for the fully integrated workforce management and human capital management Workforce Dimensions suite by emphasizing the significant benefits of a unified, open platform.”
- Read the report: “Frost & Sullivan: 2020 North America Workforce Management and Human Capital Management for Healthcare, Company of the Year Award”
- Learn more about the Kronos HCM experience and the unified Workforce Dimensions
- New research from The Workforce Institute at Kronos examines the current state of digital transformation in healthcare and navigates employee expectations for the future of work.
- Kronos CEO Aron Ain shares how to transform employee engagement into a growth strategy in his new book, “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.”
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization with your Human Capital Management (HCM) technology needs, please request a consultation. As the leader in HCM Systems strategic consulting, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation and selection, change management, implementation, project management, client-side implementation assistance, and ongoing support of HCM systems of all types including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Learning Management, Workforce Management, Time & Attendance, Benefits, Core HR/Payroll, and more. Over the past two decades, working with over a thousand clients of all sizes and industries across the globe, our knowledge of best practices continues to expand and our experience is vast and unsurpassed. We have expertise around all major HCM systems including ADP, Benefitfocus, Ceridian, IBM Kenexa, Kronos, Oracle, Saba, SAP, SuccessFactors, Taleo, Ultimate Software, WorkForce Software, and more. HRchitect is a name you can trust for all of your organization’s HCM technology-related consulting needs.