Editor’s Note: As the leader in HCM technology consulting services, and an official Kronos services partner, HRchitect is widely recognized as the go-to resource for workforce management technology services. Working with more than 150 clients across the globe on workforce management related projects over the past decade, our experience includes Project Management, Implementation, Process Analysis/Redesign, Training, Optimization, Reporting, Integration, Change Management, Client-side implementation assistance, and Ongoing Support.
LOWELL, Mass. ,
With surging demand for both Kronos Workforce Ready and Workforce Dimensions HCM driven by an exceptional user experience, industry-specific workforce management expertise, and a commitment to customer success, Kronos Incorporated today announced it was named a “Leader” and “Innovator” in the NelsonHall Next Generation Human Capital Management (HCM) Technology NEAT vendor evaluation.
- NelsonHall’s Next Generation HCM Technology NEAT evaluation assesses the capabilities of software providers to identify the best-performing vendors across all market sizes.
- Kronos is a Leader in the Small Market Focus segment serving organizations up to 500 employees, exhibiting both a high ability to deliver immediate benefits to organizations and a high capability to meet future organizational requirements. Kronos is an Innovator in the Mid/Large Market Focus market segment, scaling to serve organizations with more than 15,000+ employees.
- In the report, NelsonHall predicts ongoing rapid growth of Kronos HCM solutions among organizations with up to 500 employees and continued scalability to meet the needs of Mid/Large Market organizations through investments in core functionality, a fully responsive user experience, and advanced automation with a focus on artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Pete Tiliakos, principal analyst, HR technology and services, NelsonHall Group
“Kronos has a relentless focus on continual innovation to drive customer success. This includes its HCM solutions but also extends across the entire customer experience with innovations such as live chat support. By connecting workforce management excellence with HR and business success, Kronos is positioned to help customers attract, retain, and engage talent.”
- Jayson Saba, senior director, product marketing and industry relations, Kronos
“Kronos is the only solution provider that offers a unified HCM platform, a fully responsive user experience, deep industry-specific expertise, and an award-winning customer experience. Customers of all sizes trust Kronos because we’re best positioned to deliver HCM solutions that meet the needs of the modern workforce today and tomorrow.”
- Read the report: “NelsonHall NEAT Evaluation for Kronos: Next Generation HCM Technology.”
- Learn more about Kronos HCM, including Workforce Ready and Workforce Dimensions HCM.
- Kronos CEO Aron Ain shares how to transform employee engagement into a growth strategy in his book, “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.”
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization with your Human Capital Management (HCM) technology needs, please request a consultation. As the leader in HCM Systems strategic consulting, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation and selection, change management, implementation, project management, client-side implementation assistance, and ongoing support of HCM systems of all types including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Learning Management, Workforce Management, Time & Attendance, Benefits, Core HR/Payroll, and more. Over the past two decades, working with over a thousand clients of all sizes and industries across the globe, our knowledge of best practices continues to expand and our experience is vast and unsurpassed. We have expertise around all major HCM systems including ADP, Benefitfocus, Ceridian, IBM Kenexa, Kronos, Oracle, Saba, SAP, SuccessFactors, Taleo, Ultimate Software, WorkForce Software, and more. HRchitect is a name you can trust for all of your organization’s HCM technology-related consulting needs.