Kronos Software Expertise
HRchitect is the go-to resource for your Kronos Workforce Dimensions™ needs.
Here are a few reasons why we are considered the premier Kronos Services Partner:
- Have completed hundreds of successful workforce management projects
- Experts on Kronos Workforce Dimensions / SAP Time and Attendance Management
- Brought into more complex projects for our system knowledge and experience across all industries and organizations of all sizes
- Support clients in exceeding their expectations of significant Return on Investment (ROI) from their HCM & WFM system
- Our Kronos Center of Excellence (COE) offers highly trained and experienced internal staff providing collaborative support for our implementation consultants
- All consulting resources are located in North America – we never offshore your sensitive employee data and never will
- Our workforce management consultants average over 11 years of consulting experience, with an average of 6 years of experience specific to Time & Attendance systems
- Our Strategic Partnership with Kronos to Support Workforce Dimensions Implementations
- Our HCM & Workforce Management technology experience
As a Certified Kronos Service partner, our services include:
- Implementation / Configuration – Whether you’re deploying Workforce Dimensions for the very first time, expanding usage to another country, or adding additional modules, we’ll be by your side every step of the way.
- Project Management – Work with an HRchitect Project Manager to ensure your project is completed on-time and within budget.
- Discovery Phase / Pre-implementation Planning – We’ll perform due diligence to make sure your organization is ready to begin your implementation project. From understanding and documenting current business processes, to defining what team members will need to help out on your implementation to deciphering Union agreements, you can be sure you’ll be well prepared.
- Functional Consulting – We’ll translate your business processes into traceable and consistent requirements that can be used by all areas of your organization. We’ll also analyze to ensure there are no gaps, so you achieve the functionality you’re envisioning.
- Client-side Resources – Many implementation projects fail because the client doesn’t have the proper resources on their end, or just doesn’t have the bandwidth. HRchitect can provide these resources to ensure success and realization of ROI.
- Training and User Adoption – We’ll train your end users, whether it’s your HR team or large groups of employees, to ensure they are comfortable using the system. This will help ensure your system is adopted.
- Business Process Analysis / Redesign – We’ll examine current business processes related to your Workforce Dimensions Software system and will recommend best practices and adjustments to maximize efficiency.
- Workforce Dimensions Healthcheck / System Optimization – If your business processes have changed or you may not be utilizing all of the features in the more recent software releases, we’ll help you to identify areas for improvement and adjust your system configuration accordingly, so you’re maximizing ROI.
- Change Management – Your Kronos Workforce Dimensions™Solution investment won’t be as effective as it could be without proper change management. Our experts will guide you through a proven change management methodology that will ensure user adoption of your Workforce Dimensions system.
- System Administration & Ongoing Support – Our ongoing support packages provides you access to a dedicated consultant who will help with any of your Workforce Dimensions needs, whether you need a quick change to the system, have a question you need answered, and much more, HRchitect can help.
Learn why HRchitect is your go-to Certified Kronos Workforce Dimensions™ Services Partner here
- Leading Global Systems Integrators Race to Partner with Kronos to Capitalize on High Demand for Workforce Dimensions
- HRchitect Announces Strategic Partnership with Kronos to Support Workforce Dimensions Implementations