UKG Dimensions™ (Kronos Workforce Dimensions) and UKG Ready™ Expertise
HRchitect is the go-to resource for all your UKG Dimensions™ and UKG Ready™ needs.
Here are a few reasons why we are considered the premier partner for UKG Dimensions™ and UKG Ready™ consulting services:
- Have completed hundreds of successful workforce management projects
- Experts on UKG Dimensions™ / SAP Time Management and UKG Ready™
- Brought into more complex projects for our system knowledge and experience across all industries and organizations of all sizes
- Support clients in exceeding their expectations of significant Return on Investment (ROI) from their HCM & WFM system
- Our UKG™ Center of Excellence (COE) offers highly trained and experienced internal staff providing collaborative support for our implementation consultants
- All consulting resources are located in North America – we never offshore your sensitive employee data and never will
- Our workforce management consultants average over 12 years of consulting experience, with an average of 7 years of experience specific to Time & Attendance systems
- Over 50% of our consultants are former HR practitioners, so they've been in your shoes
- Click to learn about our UKG Pro™ consulting services
As a UKG™ consulting partner, our services include:
- Implementation / Configuration – Whether you’re deploying UKG Dimensions™ or UKG Ready™ for the very first time, expanding usage to another country, or adding additional modules, we’ll be by your side every step of the way.
- Project Management – Work with an HRchitect Project Manager to ensure your project is completed on-time and within budget.
- Discovery Phase / Pre-implementation Planning – We’ll perform due diligence to make sure your organization is ready to begin your implementation project. From understanding and documenting current business processes, to defining what team members will need to help out on your implementation to deciphering union agreements, you can be sure you’ll be well prepared.
- Functional Consulting – We’ll translate your business processes into traceable and consistent requirements that can be used by all areas of your organization. We’ll also analyze to ensure there are no gaps, so you achieve the functionality you’re envisioning.
- Client-side Resources – Many implementation projects fail because the client doesn’t have the proper resources on their end, or just doesn’t have the bandwidth. HRchitect can provide these resources to ensure success and realization of ROI.
- Training and User Adoption – We’ll train your end users, whether it’s your HR team or large groups of employees, to ensure they are comfortable using the system. This will help ensure your system is adopted.
- Business Process Analysis / Redesign – We’ll examine current business processes related to your UKG Dimensions™ or UKG Ready™ system and will recommend best practices and adjustments to maximize efficiency.
- UKG Dimensions™ or UKG Ready™ Healthcheck / System Optimization – If your business processes have changed or you may not be utilizing all of the features in the more recent software releases, we’ll help you to identify areas for improvement and adjust your system configuration accordingly, so you’re maximizing ROI.
- Change Management – Your UKG Dimensions™ or UKG Ready™ investment won’t be as effective as it could be without proper change management. Our experts will guide you through a proven change management methodology that will ensure user adoption of your UKG Dimensions™ or UKG Ready™ system.
- System Administration & Ongoing Support – Our ongoing support packages provide you access to a dedicated consultant who will help with any of your UKG Dimensions™ or UKG Ready™ needs, whether you need a quick change to the system, have a question you need answered, and much more, HRchitect can help.
Learn why HRchitect is your go-to consulting partner for UKG Dimensions™ and UKG Ready™ here
- Leading Global Systems Integrators Race to Partner with Kronos to Capitalize on High Demand for Workforce Dimensions
- HRchitect Announces Partnership with UKG to Support UKG Dimensions Implementations
- Easier than Ever – HR Technology System Integrations
- 5 Reasons to Choose HRchitect as your Workforce Management Support Team
- Top Tips for Streamlining Data Validation and Migration
- 5 Ways to Reduce Costs Using a WFM System
- Top 5 Benefits of Using Time Clocks for Payroll
- Fatigue Management