Editor’s Note: As the leader in HCM technology consulting services, and an official Kronos services partner, HRchitect is widely recognized as the go-to resource for workforce management technology services and with the merger with Ultimate Software in early 2020, HRchitect is the ONLY partner with knowledge of the entire UltiPro HCM suite and Kronos’ Workforce Dimensions. Working with more than 150 clients across the globe on workforce management related projects over the past decade, our experience includes Project Management, Implementation, Process Analysis/Redesign, Training, Optimization, Reporting, Integration, Change Management, Client-side implementation assistance, and Ongoing Support.
LOWELL, Mass., Aug 24, 2020
Kronos Incorporated today announced it has once again been named a great place to work in every country where it has a significant employee presence – including three top 10 country rankings – as a result of separate award competitions in various regions worldwide.
- Highlighting its inspiring workplace culture, dedication to providing a safe and inclusive work environment, and unwavering commitment to employees through unique benefits, Kronos has been named to regional Great Place to Work competitions in every country where it has a significant office presence, including:
- Kronos named among the top 20 Best Workplaces in Australia for the fifth year. Steadily rising in rank year over year, Kronos ranked the No. 12 Best Workplace in Australia for 2020, recognized specifically for its wholistic COVID-19 response for employees and customers, including programs and communication for employee wellbeing and productivity, and its ‘Managing Through Times of Uncertainty’ resources for customers.
- Kronos in Canada honored five times over as a best workplace in the country, for women, for mental health, and in both Quebec and Montreal. This the sixth consecutive year Kronos has been named a Best Workplace in Canada – coming in at No. 8 – and a Best Workplace in Quebec. Kronos was also recognized as a Best Workplace for Women for six years running and a Best Workplace for Mental Wellness for the second time, where the company was specifically touted for its open paid time off policy, unique benefits for families, and overall employee well-being. In the separate Canada’s Top 100 Employers competition, the Montreal Gazette also listed Kronos again as one of Montreal’s Top Employers.
- India-based Kronites celebrate being a Best Workplace in the country, in IT, and for women. For the third time, Kronos was named one of the Top 50 Best Workplaces in India for its inclusive culture, benefits, and values. The company was also named a fifth time as one of India’s Best Workplaces in IT & IT-BPM and as a Best Workplace for Women.
- Kronos top-ranked in three Mexico categories: No. 1 in Technology, No. 2 in the country, and No. 3 in CSR. Great Place to Work Mexico named Kronos the No. 1 Best Workplace in Technology for the first time in 2020. This top distinction followed Kronos being ranked the No. 2 Best Workplace in Mexico overall for the second consecutive year and the No. 3 Best Place to Work in Social Responsibility and Quality of Life for its people.
- Kronos honored as a top 10 Best Workplace in the United Kingdom and Best Workplace for Women. In its third year on the list, Kronos was named the No. 8 Best Workplace in the U.K. for focusing on three core principles: cultivating continuous innovation, building and sustaining an engaged workforce through its WorkInspired culture, and fostering a customer-first approach. The company was also honored as a Best Workplace for Women for the first time in the U.K. competition.
- Ultimate Software – which merged together with Kronos on April 1, 2020 with an aspiration to create one of the greatest people companies in the world – joined Kronos on the Best Workplaces in Canada list, ranking No. 3. This was just one of several best workplaces honors the two companies secured independently in 2020, including Best Workplaces in Technology from Fortune and Great Place to Work®; Best Places to Work in IT from Computerworld and Insider Pro, ranking Nos. 1 and 2; and the preeminent Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For® list.
- Dave Almeda, chief people officer, Kronos and Ultimate Software
“Kronites continue to inspire each other, our customers, and communities around the world, especially in unprecedented and challenging times. Our exciting merger with Ultimate Software is a remarkable opportunity to build on the values and actions that have made each culture wildly successful to create something together that’s truly inspiring. These awards are a testament to the relentless focus that we have placed on creating a culture and work environment that values inclusivity, respect, trust, and high-performance.”
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Learn about the award-winning Kronos culture.
- Learn about the complementary Ultimate and Kronos Equity at Work Council (EWC), an interdisciplinary group of innovators and practitioners working together to understand and develop the science underpinning diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging (DEI&B).
- Subscribe to The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern frontline workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- Visit the Kronos Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) page to learn how Kronites strive to be great people every day.
- Follow Kronos blogs about workforce management and HR trends.
- Kronos and Ultimate Software CEO Aron Ain shares how to transform employee engagement into a growth strategy in his book, “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.”
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization with your Human Capital Management (HCM) technology needs, please request a consultation. As the leader in HCM Systems strategic consulting, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation and selection, change management, implementation, project management, client-side implementation assistance, and ongoing support of HCM systems of all types including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Learning Management, Workforce Management, Time & Attendance, Benefits, Core HR/Payroll, and more. Over the past two decades, working with over a thousand clients of all sizes and industries across the globe, our knowledge of best practices continues to expand and our experience is vast and unsurpassed. We have expertise around all major HCM systems including ADP, Ceridian, IBM Kenexa, iCIMS, Kronos, Oracle, SAP, SuccessFactors, Taleo, Ultimate Software, WorkForce Software, and more. HRchitect is a name you can trust for all of your organization’s HCM technology-related consulting needs.