LAS VEGAS – SAPinsider HR 2015 Conference -March 3, 2015 – Kronos Incorporated today announced that Workforce Ready now integrates with the SuccessFactors® Employee Central solution. This solution enables small and midsize businesses (SMBs) to effectively manage employees through integrated human resources, payroll, time and attendance, and talent management offerings in the cloud with a unified interface.
- Deploying employee management solutions in the cloud helps enable SMBs to reduce administrative costs, streamline often tedious workforce management processes, and receive up-to-date software upgrades without impacting IT resources.
- By using the industry-leading time and attendance solution from Kronos integrated with SuccessFactors Employee Central, SMBs can achieve greater insights into employee costs, schedules, and performance, while better controlling labor costs, minimizing compliance risk, and improving workforce productivity.
- Kronos Workforce Ready integrated with SuccessFactors Employee Central offers SMBs the following:
- An exceptional user experience and single sign-on interface for direct access to key time and attendance data and functionality via an intuitive, tiled icon-view embedded in the SuccessFactors Employee Central dashboard;
- A unified user interface that provides the ability to perform quick, daily workforce management tasks directly from SuccessFactors Employee Central with visibility into best-in-class time and attendance data. If additional functionality is needed, users are automatically authenticated when accessing the full Workforce Ready solution; and
- Ability to configure automatic synchronization of employee demographics, cost centers, and pay codes to control labor costs, improve productivity, and minimize compliance risk, especially relating to accurate payroll processing.
- Real-time reporting capabilities to extend how organizations measure and manage business metrics and potential labor issues to improve decision making, responsiveness, and efficiency.
- This Workforce Ready integration for SMBs – which is available in countries where Workforce Ready is sold – follows the 2013 announcement of a partnership formed by Kronos with SuccessFactors, an SAP company, targeted at larger enterprises.
- Bob DelPonte, vice president of products, SMB, Kronos
- “SuccessFactors and SAP have shown an exceptional commitment to helping SMBs solve common employee management challenges, while at the same time Kronos Workforce Ready has grown exponentially to nearly 1,000 customers since its 2012 launch. This integration of the Kronos Workforce Ready solution with SuccessFactors Employee Central goes beyond simply delivering an excellent user experience by providing tangible business value for SMBs to effectively manage HR, payroll, and time and attendance functions while reducing administrative costs without burdening limited IT resources.”
- Laurie McCabe, partner, SMB Group
- “As SMBs continue on this torrid pace of cloud adoption, the marriage of human capital management and workforce management solutions will offer tremendous value. Kronos Workforce Ready now integrated with SuccessFactors Employee Central provides a powerful solution for SMBs that helps solve critical business issues in an intuitive and easy-to-use package.”
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization, please visit www.HRchitect.com. As the leader in Human Capital Management (HCM) Systems strategic consulting, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation and selection, project management, implementation, change management and ongoing support of HCM systems. After more than 17 years in business working on over 2100 successful engagements for more than 900 clients across the globe, HRchitect is a name you can trust for all of your organization’s HCM technology-related consulting needs.
Press releases posted on HCM Tech Vendor News are provided to HRchitect by the technology vendors and posted by HRchitect as a service to our readers.