CHELMSFORD, Mass., April 27, 2015 – Kronos Incorporated today announced that Workforce Ready, an enterprise-class workforce management solution delivered in the cloud to small and midsize businesses (SMBs), has achieved “Built for NetSuite” verification. The Workforce Ready SuiteApp, built using NetSuite’s SuiteCloud Computing Platform, combines the strengths of NetSuite’s cloud enterprise resource planning (ERP) with industry-leading workforce management solutions from Kronos to create a best-in-class time and attendance solution delivered in the cloud to help SMBs better control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity.
- The Kronos Workforce Ready SuiteApp provides SMBs with a competitive advantage by fully automating the necessary and often labor-intensive business processes involved in workforce management with consistent, real-time employee data delivered in the cloud.
- Workforce Ready integration provides NetSuite users with added visibility into true labor and project costs by automatically feeding labor data, exceptions, and labor hours with associated pay rules into NetSuite ERP while cost center and employee record information is fed into Workforce Ready. This allows organizations to:
- Improve data quality by accurately capturing timekeeping data of full- and part-time workers;
- Avoid errors often caused by manual data entry across multiple disparate systems;
- Eliminate manual general ledger, employee information, and time data entry;
- Accurately measure complete job and project costs;
- Reduce exposure to Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) violations, Affordable Care Act (ACA) compliance risk, and inaccurate overtime calculations; and
- Automatically monitor employee attendance and accruals information.
- Built for NetSuite is a program for NetSuite SuiteCloud Developer Network (SDN) partners that provides information, resources, and a method to verify that their applications and integrations, built using the NetSuite SuiteCloud Computing Platform, meet NetSuite standards and best practices. The Built for NetSuite program is designed to give NetSuite customers additional confidence that SuiteApps have been built to meet these standards.
- To participate in Built for NetSuite, partners are required to review their SuiteApp against NetSuite’s standards and submit to NetSuite verification of their SuiteApp’s compliance with the documented practices for architecture, development, privacy, and security. After the Built for NetSuite team reviews the partner’s SuiteApp submission for completeness and appropriateness, partners must provide a demonstration of the product and/or positive customer references.
- Bob DelPonte, vice president and general manager, small and midsize business, Kronos
“Whenever there is manual intervention with data entry, there is room for error. The Workforce Ready SuiteApp integration provides NetSuite users with an automated, enterprise-class solution to accurately collect and track the myriad of data required to pay employees properly and maintain compliance under local, state, and federal regulations.”
- Guido Haarmans, vice president business development for technology partners, NetSuite
“The Kronos Workforce Ready SuiteApp provides our customers with ready-built integration into an industry leader in workforce management. By delivering this integrated solution, we can help customers control labor costs, eliminate manual data entry, improve data quality, and, above all, reduce exposure to compliance violations.”
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization, please visit www.HRchitect.com. As the leader in Human Capital Management (HCM) Systems strategic consulting, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation and selection, project management, implementation, change management and ongoing support of HCM systems. After more than 18 years in business working on over 2100 successful engagements for more than 900 clients across the globe, HRchitect is a name you can trust for all of your organization’s HCM technology-related consulting needs.
Press releases posted on HCM Tech Vendor News are provided to HRchitect by the technology vendors and posted by HRchitect as a service to our readers.