Editor’s Note: As the leader in HCM technology consulting services, and an official Kronos services partner, HRchitect is widely recognized as the go-to resource for workforce management technology services. Working with more than 150 clients across the globe on workforce management related projects over the past decade, our experience includes Project Management, Implementation, Process Analysis/Redesign, Training, Optimization, Reporting, Integration, Change Management, Client-side implementation assistance, and Ongoing Support.
LOWELL, Mass. ,
Kronos Incorporated today announced that it will host 3,000 customers, partners, industry thought leaders, and Kronos solution experts at KronosWorks 2019, the world’s leading workforce information exchange, being held Nov. 10-13 at Aria Las Vegas.
- KronosWorks 2019 will provide attendees with exclusive first-looks at new and enhanced Kronos technologies while delivering hundreds of interactive sessions and networking opportunities with Kronos experts, business and technology partners, and customers to drive a variety of best practices around workforce management, human capital management (HCM), preparing for the future of work, and improving workforce productivity through the employee experience.
- Each year at KronosWorks, Kronos reveals new innovations and enhanced features that help make the workforce better for people around the world, including the unveiling of Workforce Dimensions in 2017 and the introduction of AIMEE, the most advanced artificial intelligence engine purpose-built to support managers and employees, in 2018.
- Tech expert and Emmy Award-winning TV personality Katie Linendoll will return to emcee KronosWorks, joining Kronos Chief Executive Officer Aron Ain – author of “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work” – to kick off the opening session, which will be streamed live beginning at 11:30 a.m. EST/8:30 a.m. PST on Monday, Nov. 11.
- The Workforce Institute at Kronos will release its fourth anthology at KronosWorks titled, “Being Present: A Practical Guide for Transforming the Employee Experience of Your Frontline Workforce” (available for pre-order on Amazon), authored by global workforce management and HCM experts to provide insights about work/life balance, career growth, and creative benefits that can positively impact the employee experience for employees whose jobs require presence.
- In line with the Kronos GiveInspired corporate giving charter, attendees are invited to join the Putt for a Purpose “Get Social, Give Back” event in the Expo Hall where Kronos will donate $10 for every putt made – with an additional $5 for every picture posted to social media with #KronosWorks – up to $20,000 to the One Bahamas Fund to support hurricane relief and rebuilding efforts.
- KronosWorks 2019 sponsors include: FieldCentric, The Hackett Group, HyBridge Solutions, Microsoft, MM Hayes, Objectiva, Plansource, Sability, Shyft, SoftServe, Tech Mahindra, Workforce Insight, and WorkJam.
- Chris Todd, president, Kronos
“Every year, we approach KronosWorks with one goal: to empower customers with endless opportunities to connect with and learn from organizations across the globe. At Kronos, we’ve seen firsthand the incredible results that organizations experience when they put workforce management at the center of their people strategy. It’s through events such as KronosWorks that we can collaborate to create inspiring employee experiences and emphasize the daily moments that matter – making the workforce better for the people in it.”
- KronosWorks 2019 will take place at Aria Las Vegas from Nov. 10-13. Register now to access the KronosWorks live stream from your desk or mobile device.
- Follow live updates on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube, and join the conversation by using #KronosWorks.
- Subscribe to follow The Workforce Institute at Kronos for insight, research, blogs, and podcasts on how organizations can manage today’s modern workforce to drive engagement and performance.
- Kronos CEO Aron Ain shares how to transform employee engagement into a growth strategy in his new book, “WorkInspired: How to Build an Organization Where Everyone Loves to Work.”
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization with your Human Capital Management (HCM) technology needs, please request a consultation. As the leader in HCM Systems strategic consulting, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation and selection, change management, implementation, project management, client-side implementation assistance, and ongoing support of HCM systems of all types including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Learning Management, Workforce Management, Time & Attendance, Benefits, Core HR/Payroll, and more. Over the past two decades, working with over a thousand clients of all sizes and industries across the globe, our knowledge of best practices continues to expand and our experience is vast and unsurpassed. We have expertise around all major HCM systems including ADP, Benefitfocus, Ceridian, IBM Kenexa, Kronos, Oracle, Saba, SAP, SuccessFactors, Taleo, Ultimate Software, WorkForce Software, and more. HRchitect is a name you can trust for all of your organization’s HCM technology-related consulting needs.