CHELMSFORD, Mass., March 31, 2015 – Highlighting the increasing, global customer demand for its workforce management solutions, Kronos Incorporated today announced significant growth in its Chinese customer base, particularly in the manufacturing and retail sectors. More than 100 organizations now use Kronos solutions in China.
- In the last six months alone, Kronos won significant customer contracts in its manufacturing and retail verticals, including leading teahouse Chamate; Diamond Power Machine, a global provider of innovative power generation, industrial boiler cleaning, and ash handling technologies; Element Fresh, an award-winning restaurant chain; and major online fashion store VIP Shop.
- In addition to customer momentum, Kronos is also expanding its partner network to provide more complete distribution and implementation support across Greater China. Kronos has established relationships with organizations such as Elitesland in the dining industry, as well as SIE Consulting in the manufacturing sector, which has already delivered strong sales engagement with customers including Shenzen O-Film Tech, and Shanghai Donghao Human Resources Co., Ltd. which offers payroll solutions to customers including Halla Visteon Climate Control in Shanghai.
- Kronos recently expanded its workforce management portfolio within China with delivery of Workforce Central for SMB to enable small and midsize businesses to gain the same labor, compliance, and workforce productivity benefits as those deploying the Workforce Central enterprise suite.
- Maxwell Miao, country manager, Greater China, Kronos
“In the last two years, our strong footprint in manufacturing has continued apace, but we have also seen major growth in the newly emerging retail sector. As a country, China is focused on developing its service-oriented industries and as organizations look to grow effectively they are seeing value in the benefits our workforce management solutions provide for business productivity and employee engagement. Combined with the recent introduction of our Workforce Central suite for the SMB market, which has gained positive market feedback, Kronos is poised for continued momentum in China.”
- Hellen Hua, IT manager, Element Fresh
“Managing staffing levels effectively is critical to our long-term business success, as it drives customer satisfaction. Effective scheduling is critical if we are to succeed in an increasingly competitive marketplace and Kronos was the right partner to help us do this. Kronos has the technology and business pedigree to support us as we build and grow our chain of restaurants throughout China.”
- Sundy Zhang, president, SIE Consulting
“We are always looking to work with best-in-class vendors to enable us to provide improved business process management to our customers. Partnering with Kronos within the workforce management market allows us to offer a robust suite of solutions from an industry leader in a market that is expanding in China. We have already achieved strong customer success and look forward to building on that in the future.”
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization, please visit www.HRchitect.com. As the leader in Human Capital Management (HCM) Systems strategic consulting, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation and selection, project management, implementation, change management and ongoing support of HCM systems. After more than 18 years in business working on over 2100 successful engagements for more than 900 clients across the globe, HRchitect is a name you can trust for all of your organization’s HCM technology-related consulting needs.
Press releases posted on HCM Tech Vendor News are provided to HRchitect by the technology vendors and posted by HRchitect as a service to our readers.