CHELMSFORD, Mass., June 8, 2015 – Kronos Incorporated today announced that Murray-Calloway County Hospital has selected the Kronos Workforce Central suite of workforce management solutions to be deployed in the Kronos Cloud.
- A community-owned hospital offering a variety of services from support groups, nursing homes, and home health agencies, Murray-Calloway needed a centralized, automated workforce management solution for efficiency improvements across the organization.
- A long-standing user of the Kronos time and attendance solution, the hospital decided to extend its use of Kronos by adding absence management, employee scheduling, human resources, and payroll applications to fully automate critical processes. This is expected to help Murray-Calloway achieve its goal of quality care delivery in the most productive, cost-effective manner.
- By migrating to the Kronos Cloud, Murray-Calloway will leverage Kronos’ expertise in configuration, maintenance, upgrades, and support of the workforce management solution, enabling its IT department to focus resources on other priorities.
- For added innovation in how the hospital collects time-worked data from employees, Murray-Calloway also chose Kronos InTouch time clocks to provide employees more control over their time, enabling them to easily check accrual balances, request time off, and view schedules – all in real-time.
- The Kronos suite was selected after an evaluation of competing solutions and was chosen because it offers the market’s most comprehensive healthcare workforce management solutions deployed in the cloud. The hospital decided that such a solution will significantly improve efficiency, make operations more cost effective, and free up employees and managers to focus even more on quality care objectives.
- John R. Wilson, vice president of human resources, Murray-Calloway County Hospital
“When it came to moving toward a robust workforce management suite of solutions to make operations more efficient and cost effective, Kronos emerged as the only choice. The Kronos solution deployed in the cloud can really help support our mission of remaining a viable operation now and in the future. We recommend Kronos to any healthcare organization for remaining viable and continuing to grow.”
- Susan M. Reese, MBA, RN, CPHIMS, director, healthcare practice group, Kronos
“As the healthcare industry moves to a value-based care delivery model, organizations across the continuum of care will have to reinvent their operations to provide patients the care they need in a safe and cost-effective manner. These organizations are increasingly turning to workforce management solutions deployed in the cloud for more efficiency and we are pleased to see Murray-Calloway, a long-standing customer, adopt this advanced approach for greater benefits.”
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization and your Human Capital Management (HCM) technology needs, please visit www.HRchitect.com. As the leader in HCM Systems strategic consulting, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation and selection, change management, implementation, project management and ongoing support of HCM systems of all types including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Learning Management, Workforce Management, Benefits, Core HR/Payroll, and more. After more than 18 years in business working on over 2100 successful engagements for more than 1000 clients of all sizes and industries across the globe, our experience is vast. We have expertise around all major HCM systems including IBM Kenexa, Oracle, Taleo, WorkForce Software, Ultimate Software, Saba, Benefitfocus, SumTotal Systems, SAP, SuccessFactors, Lumesse, PeopleFluent, Cornerstone OnDemand, Infor, and more. HRchitect is a name you can trust for all of your organization’s HCM technology-related consulting needs.
Press releases posted on HCM Tech Vendor News are provided to HRchitect by the technology vendors and posted by HRchitect as a service to our readers.