Frisco, TX – March 8, 2021 – HRchitect, a leading Human Capital Management consulting firm, continued its charitable giving program to help combat hunger. Throughout the month of February, because we love our employees and love helping others, we created a “Feeding You and Your Community” charitable giving campaign for our employees.
Our employees were each allotted a specific dollar amount to donate to their local food bank. Substantial charitable donations were made in support of dozens of different food banks and food pantries across the United States and Canada.
“Charitable giving is a top priority for HRchitect now more than ever. We are so honored to be able to support the food banks and food pantries that mean so much to our employees throughout the U.S. and Canada,” said Matt Lafata, President & CEO of HRchitect.
Lafata continued, “As a company approaching its 24th year in business with a virtual workforce consisting of employees who work all across the United States and Canada, we are continuously finding ways to stay connected and support our employees. Our charitable giving programs not only allow our employees to support their local community but hopefully makes them feel appreciated as well. Providing employees a chance to give back to their community is an excellent way to promote a sense of purpose; professionally, personally, and within the community that they live and work in.”
Some of the charities we are proud and honored to have supported last month include:
- 5 Loaves Food Pantry – Sachse, TX
- Community Assistance Center – Dunwoody, GA
- Dare to Care – Louisville, KY
- Forgotten Harvest – Detroit, MI
- Frisco Family Services – Frisco, TX
- Gleaners Food Bank – Detroit, MI
- Goochland Cares – Goochland, Virginia
- Grand Rapids Pride Center – Grand Rapids, MI
- Hosea Helps Feed the Hungry – Atlanta, GA
- LISTEN Community Services – Lebanon, NH
- Love Pacs – Frisco, TX
- Low County Food Bank – Charleston, SC
- Moments of Hope – Hanover, VA
- Murphysboro Food Pantry – Murphysboro, IL
- New Braunfels Food Bank – Texas
- NTX Community Food Pantry – The Colony, TX
- RI Community Food Bank – Providence, RI
- H. Agape Bread Ministry – Hartville, Ohio
- Salvation Army – Lewisville, TX
- Sara’s Pantry- Manitoba, Canada
- Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida
- Gabriel – McKinney, TX
- Mary’s Foodbank – Phoenix, AZ
- The Chabad Lubavitch Community Center Inc.
- The Open Door- Gloucester, MA
- The Pantry – Douglasville, GA
- The Society of St. Vincent de Paul – Lake Zurich, IL
- Urbandale Food Pantry – Urbandale, IA
- Winnipeg Harvest – Manitoba, Canada
# # #
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization with your Human Capital Management (HCM) technology needs, please request a consultation. As the leader in HCM Systems strategic consulting, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation and selection, change management, implementation, project management, client-side implementation assistance, and ongoing support of HCM systems of all types, including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Learning Management, Workforce Management, Time & Attendance, Benefits, Core HR/Payroll, and more. Over the past two decades, working with over a thousand clients of all sizes and industries worldwide, our knowledge of best practices continues to expand, and our experience is vast and unsurpassed. We have expertise around all major HCM systems, including ADP, Ceridian, IBM Kenexa, iCIMS, Kronos, Oracle, SAP, SuccessFactors, Taleo, WorkForce Software, UKG (formerly Kronos and Ultimate Software), and more. HRchitect is a name you can trust for all of your organization’s HCM technology-related consulting needs.
Marketing Director | HRchitect