Waltham, MA – January 21, 2016 – PeopleFluent®, a leading cloud provider of social human capital management software, today announced the company concluded 2015 with a 47% growth in North American Talent Acquisition and Talent Management annual recurring revenue bookings, a new all-time company record. Since the return of Charles Jones as CEO to the company nine months ago, North American annual recurring revenue bookings for Talent Acquisition and Talent Management were 98 percent higher than the last nine months of fiscal year 2014. With this tremendous growth, PeopleFluent is expanding its vertical market reach and will continue to invest on innovation that is focused on delivering business outcomes for human resource professionals around the globe.
“I am incredibly proud of the people at PeopleFluent who have achieved this success,” said Charles S. Jones, CEO and chairman of the board, PeopleFluent. “The company’s targeted product approach, vertical market specialization, and larger enterprise deal pursuit all worked well in advancing our growth objectives in 2015. In 2016, we are focused on continuing to out-innovate our competition and ensure we are providing the best products, services, and support to our loyal and growing customer base. I look forward to the upcoming year with an equal measure of deep appreciation for our team and loyal customers, and enthusiastic anticipation for our continued strategic growth plans.”
Powerful Performance Statistics
Demonstrable improvements across the business contributed to a stellar year. In 2015, PeopleFluent achieved the following:
- The company continues to see increases of multi-product deals as the benefits of a unified Talent Management suite continues to drive results and bookings. The company saw a 59 percent increase in multi-product wins in 2015 over 2014.
- PeopleFluent also continued to expand its vertical messaging and reach. North American Talent Acquisition and Talent Management annual recurring revenue bookings growth for the three targeted verticals initiated in 2015 include:
- Finance and insurance – 193 percent growth
- Manufacturing – 65 percent growth
- Healthcare and social assistance – 23 percent growth
- Global annual recurring revenue bookings grew substantially in 2015 from 2014 for PeopleFluent’s major products including:
- Recruiting – 178 percent growth
- Compensation – 94 percent growth
- Learning – 16 percent growth
- The company dramatically expanded its product footprint with existing customers. Cross selling into the existing customer base increased by 52 percent in 2015 over 2014.
- The company also continued to see great momentum in the market against key competition. PeopleFluent’s win rate in bookings dollars grew 10 percentage points for North American Talent Acquisition and Talent Management and grew 14 percentage points for EMEA.
- PeopleFluent’s market-leading Vendor Management Solution (VMS) continued to tackle the needs of the contingent workforce. The company’s North American annual recurring revenue, maintenance, and services bookings grew 11 percent from 2014.
- Diversity initiatives continued to be a contributor to growth. Workforce Compliance and Diversity subscription revenue increased 14 percent from 2014 to 2015.
Analyst and Customer Engagement
PeopleFluent’s recruiting prowess was noted by Gartner, who recognized the company in its “Critical Capabilities for Talent Management Suites” report published in October 2015. With this report, Gartner identified the four most critical use cases talent management buyers should evaluate when considering their next strategic talent initiatives. PeopleFluent received the highest product scores for “Attract and Retain Talent” and “High Volume Talent Management” use cases out of 12 vendors assessed.
PeopleFluent also continued expanding its recognition with the analyst community by being featured as a Leader in IDC’s MarketScapes, published in January 2015 in the firm’s Worldwide Recruiting, Performance Management, Compensation, and Learning Management reports. The company also scored top marks in Bersin by Deloitte reports published in 2015, including “The Guide to Performance Management Software 2015: A Roadmap to Performance Management and the Solutions That Support It” and “Career Management Systems 2015 Research.” Additionally, PeopleFluent achieved Leader status in “The Aragon Research Globe™ for Enterprise Learning, 2015: The Race to Mobile First and Content Integration” in March 2015, and the company’s video technology was recognized with Leader status in the May 2015 report, “The Aragon Research Globe™ For Video Content Management.” Strong customer ratings and endorsement also enabled PeopleFluent to secure a “Top Rated Talent Management Software” recognition from TrustRadius in October 2015.
WISDOM 2015 was also a significant milestone for the company, growing to its largest attendance to date. Held at the Fontainebleau, Miami, Florida in March, the global user conference featured 50 presentations across four days, with analyst education and customer reference testimonials and presentations from McGraw-Hill Financial, Office Depot, Standard Bank, Harley-Davidson Motor Group, Gartner, Forrester, IDC, Ventana, and keynote speaker Dr. David Rock of the NeuroLeadership Institute to name a few.
PeopleFluent expanded its stronghold in 2015 on the human capital management space with significant six and seven-figure deals closed in the healthcare, manufacturing, retail, finance, technology, and insurance industries.
Enterprises continued to see value in PeopleFluent’s Talent Acquisition and Talent Management suite. Recruiting continued to lead the way as a growth leader for the business. Additionally, Compensation, recognized as having the richest features on the market today, once again performed strongly, and Learning was a solid contributor to the company’s growth engine. The importance of a unified Talent Management suite resonated well with the market, with multi-product deals on the rise.
A sample of big wins by product are included below:
Talent Management Suite (Recruiting, Performance, Compensation, Succession, Learning)
- The leading North American processor and marketer of value-added frozen seafood, with retail branded products sold throughout the United States, Canada, and Mexico, purchased PeopleFluent’s Performance, Succession, and Learning Management solutions to give employees visibility into their own career paths and support mentoring programs.
- One of the nation’s largest providers of post-acute healthcare services signed a multi-year contract and purchased PeopleFluent’s Learning and Compensation Management solutions to support their 25,000 employees.
- A South African aviation company chose PeopleFluent Performance and Succession solutions to help manage its 2,000 employees.
- One of Michigan’s largest health systems that employs more than 8,000 employees recognized the importance of pay for performance and full suite of Talent Acquisition and Talent Management solutions. The company purchased Performance, Compensation, Recruiting, OnBoarding, Learning, and Succession Management.
- One of the largest optical retailers in the United States, operating more than 800 retail locations in 43 states plus the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico, was in need of automation and visibility for managers to increase efficiencies as their business continues to grow each year. The company purchased Performance and Compensation solutions to support their 8,600 employees.
- A Massachusetts-based world leader in application and network performance management products and solutions made the decision to eliminate as many vendors as possible and consolidate down to a single, integrated Talent Management suite that they could use to centralize and standardize their processes moving forward. They chose PeopleFluent’s Talent Management suite to facilitate future growth.
- A Canadian insurance giant identified an urgent need to upgrade their manual talent management systems to keep pace with their rapid growth. With an aggressive plan that forecasts 50% increase in headcount and offices opening around the world, they added PeopleFluent Onboarding, Performance, Compensation, Succession, and Learning Management.
- A private, national leader in the education and development of the next generation of physicians and scientists added PeopleFluent Recruiting and Compensation to streamline efforts of their department users and ultimately free up their time to take on more value-added projects.
- A global restauranteur and leader in creating dining for travel venues purchased PeopleFluent’s Learning, Performance Management, and Succession solutions to support its CEO’s vision for a unified platform that delivers talent insights for business outcomes.
- A Canadian investment leader with a global portfolio of more than $123.6 billion saw the implementation of PeopleFluent as a way to increase efficiencies and functional capabilities throughout their planned growth while maintaining their core values of accountability, delegation of authority, team cohesiveness, and integrity. The company signed a multi-year deal for Recruiting, Compensation, Performance, and Learning.
- The first Chinese bank to be awarded a British branch license selected PeopleFluent’s total suite of Talent Management solutions to support its UK employees.
- The largest customer-owned insurance company in the U.S. will be using PeopleFluent’s Talent Management suite to more holistically oversee its human capital.
- A $5B company that designs, manufactures, markets, and distributes a wide variety of fiber-based products saw the value in PeopleFluent as a leader in the applicant tracking software space and will be utilizing PeopleFluent’s Recruiting solution.
- One of the largest Ethernet and IP networks in the U.S. purchased PeopleFluent’s Recruiting solution to support the management team’s short-term vision of a stellar ATS, as well as the longer term goal of an integrated talent management platform.
- A Toronto-based leading provider of independent advisory services, software, and data solutions to the global commercial real estate industry determined that a solid recruitment solution would have an impact on their growth efforts. The company immediately recognized the power and agility of PeopleFluent’s Recruiting solution.
- A premier multiservice healthcare, rehabilitation, developmental, and educational organization purchased PeopleFluent’s Recruiting solution to help recruit healthcare employees.
- A Toledo-based employee recruiting and retention firm recognized the capabilities of PeopleFluent’s Recruiting solution to meet their customer’s expectations while delivering a familiar recruiting process for their team – helping to reduce related risks with a fast track decision.
- One of Canada’s largest single-profession pension plans will be using PeopleFluent’s Recruiting solution to expand its workforce.
- A $30B manufacturer of medical devices signed with PeopleFluent to use its Compensation solution to provide one system of record for its 86,000 employees.
- A global manufacturing and distribution provider of precision engineering components to the auto and aerospace industries going through extensive growth selected PeopleFluent Compensation Management to manage their compensation and salary planning needs and noted the system’s robustness and flexibility.
- One of the top five UK consulting companies selected PeopleFluent’s Compensation solution to manage the salary and bonuses of 14,000 employees.
- A global insurance and asset management group chose PeopleFluent’s Compensation to manage its 2,600 employees in their French investment management business.
- A northern California-based not-for-profit health care system that caters to residents of more than 100 communities from the California Bay Area to Hawaii purchased PeopleFluent’s Total Rewards and Compensation to increase efficiencies and implement some standardization across their family of hospitals and affiliates, while reducing the risks associated with a manual process.
- A leading provider of medical equipment and pharmaceuticals will be utilizing the reports and dashboards PeopleFluent’s Compensation solution provides to its executives to simplify the compensation planning process and provide employees with intuitive, comprehensive benefits statements.
- A company in the top five of the Top 100 Integrated Health Care Systems in the nation will be moving more than 11,000 employees onto PeopleFluent’s Learning Management system.
- A current PeopleFluent customer and North America’s leading provider of integrated environmental solutions, selected PeopleFluent’s Learning Management System to complement existing PeopleFluent solutions and to provide engaging, collaborative, learning opportunities for their growing employee base.
Additional Talent Management solutions (VMS, Socialtext, Workforce Planning, etc.)
- PeopleFluent’s Vendor Management Solution (VMS) had two of the largest deals in the company in 2015. They included a healthcare consulting firm specializing in Medicare payment strategies, and New York State’s largest health care provider and private employer selected PeopleFluent VMS to manage all non-employee labor and services procurement.
- A United Kingdom commercial and investment bank with over 7,500 employees chose PeopleFluent VMS and Recruiting as the technology backbone to support the recruitment service delivered by their preferred RPO/MSP partner.
- One of the largest combination natural gas and electric utilities in the United States purchased PeopleFluent’s Modeling solution to support greater collaboration on critical business areas such as workforce planning and budgeting. They are utilizing PeopleFluent’s robust organizational charting capabilities to preview changes and visualize potential outcomes before committing resources.
- A knowledge leader in the security industry, providing security solutions that produce efficiencies while saving both time and money, added SocialText to facilitate the management of changing laws, to lower costs, and ensure compliance.
Product Investment and Innovation
As it has done historically, PeopleFluent continued to invest more than 30 percent of its revenue into Research and Development efforts in 2015. Those investments were illustrated in the many major SaaS releases the company issued, which add new capabilities to the company’s products including social onboarding, embedded video job descriptions, video questionnaires, and expanded mobile functionality for its Recruiting product; integration and calibration enhancements as well as goal setting insight for its Performance and Succession solutions; Compensation Command Center and other enhancements and new analytics capabilities for the company’s Compensation solution; new mobile capabilities, languages, and a more robust user experience for courses, registrations, and schedules to foster the development of employees’ skillsets were added to bolster the company’s Learning product; PeopleFluent continued to bolster its analytics capabilities; the company released new Mirror capabilities for Compensation and Performance and enhanced existing Recruiting and Learning Mirror capabilities; and also enhanced cross-product integration across the entire PeopleFluent Talent Management suite.
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization and your Human Capital Management (HCM) technology needs, please visit www.HRchitect.com. As the leader in HCM Systems strategic consulting, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation and selection, change management, implementation, project management and ongoing support of HCM systems of all types including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Learning Management, Workforce Management, Benefits, Core HR/Payroll, and more. After more than 18 years in business working on over 2100 successful engagements for more than 1000 clients of all sizes and industries across the globe, our experience is vast. We have expertise around all major HCM systems including IBM Kenexa, Oracle, Taleo, WorkForce Software, Ultimate Software, Saba, Benefitfocus, SumTotal Systems, SAP, SuccessFactors, Lumesse, PeopleFluent, Cornerstone OnDemand, Infor, and more. HRchitect is a name you can trust for all of your organization’s HCM technology-related consulting needs.
Press releases posted on HCM Tech Vendor News are provided to HRchitect by the technology vendors and posted by HRchitect as a service to our readers.