Updates to Recruiting, Performance, Compensation and Learning Solutions Reflect Commitment to Maximizing Workforce Potential
Waltham, Mass. – November 18, 2015 – PeopleFluent®, a leading cloud provider of social human capital management software, today announced new enhancements to its critically-acclaimed Talent Management Suite. The upgrades to the company’s Recruiting, Performance, Succession, Compensation and Learning solutions include an improved mobile candidate experience, enriched user interface and advanced analytics reporting. These new features are enabling organizations to foster talent and drive productivity in the face of the growing trends surrounding the contingent workforce and Digital Generation.
“Successful organizations require effective tools and integrated systems to recruit, hire and foster top-level talent,” said Jim Bowley, vice president of product management, PeopleFluent. “The updates to our Talent Management Suite demonstrate our commitment to engaging candidates at every stage of the employee lifecycle, from recruitment to compensation. These solutions enable HR managers to improve workplace productivity and increase overall business performance.”
PeopleFluent’s Talent Management Suite enables organizations to seamlessly integrate mobile, video and social technology, as well as analytics, into the entire employee experience. The platform is easy to use and highly integrated to ensure managers can communicate, motivate and inspire the workforce. The newest release features include:
- Recruiting: A new mobile recruiting experience and responsive recruiting center have been added to improve connectivity with potential talent. With these offerings, candidates have a consistent experience accessing career websites from any device. Candidates now have the ability to work on and submit their applications seamlessly anywhere in the process.
- Performance and Succession: Calibration enhancements make coaching more convenient for managers. Calibration data is now easily reported through SmartGrid exportable summaries.
- Compensation: Updates provide an enriched Worksheet Summary along with enhanced analytics/charting through the Compensation Dashboard and Compensation Command Center.This will enable users to explore data and make informed business decisions with Salary Budget Modeling.
- Learning and Development: New languages and multi-currency features focus on the needs of global organizations. The user experience has been updated for courses, registrations and schedules to foster the development of employees’ skillsets.
Along with PeopleFluent’s enriched Recruiting solution, its Recruiting Management Software (RMS) has been expanded to meet hiring managers’ organizational needs. The software amplifies talent acquisition strategies through personalized, mobile-optimized user functions, with new features including:
- Mobile Recruiter: The enhanced mobile interface enables recruiters and hiring managers to access key information about candidates and contact them easily through email, phone or text.
- Mobile Resume Support: With the new mobile resume support feature, candidates can upload files from their mobile device to Dropbox as part of the job application process.
- Enhanced User Experience: Updates have been made to the platform menu, navigation and Quick Links, as well as page action buttons. These updates demonstrate a commitment to product usability that is valued among recruiters, managers and applicants alike.
Additional information about new features in PeopleFluent’s Talent Management Suite can be found by visiting the company’s website.
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization and your Human Capital Management (HCM) technology needs, please visit www.HRchitect.com. As the leader in HCM Systems strategic consulting, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation and selection, change management, implementation, project management and ongoing support of HCM systems of all types including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Learning Management, Workforce Management, Benefits, Core HR/Payroll, and more. After more than 18 years in business working on over 2100 successful engagements for more than 1000 clients of all sizes and industries across the globe, our experience is vast. We have expertise around all major HCM systems including IBM Kenexa, Oracle, Taleo, WorkForce Software, Ultimate Software, Saba, Benefitfocus, SumTotal Systems, SAP, SuccessFactors, Lumesse, PeopleFluent, Cornerstone OnDemand, Infor, and more. HRchitect is a name you can trust for all of your organization’s HCM technology-related consulting needs.
Press releases posted on HCM Tech Vendor News are provided to HRchitect by the technology vendors and posted by HRchitect as a service to our readers.