PeopleFluent Unveiled Talent Insight Cloud for Global Customer Community at Annual User Conference WISDOM 2015
WALTHAM, Mass. — March 11, 2015 — PeopleFluent®, a leading social human capital management technology company, today unveiled the next generation of the company’s workforce analytics capabilities with the Talent Insight Cloud. PeopleFluent’s Talent Insight Cloud combines data from the full talent management lifecycle, assembled via Colossus integration and delivered within the industry-leading and engaging MIRROR experience, to create actionable insights for business outcomes to HR leaders around the world. The solution is being demonstrated at the company’s WISDOM 2015 global user conference.
The PeopleFluent Talent Insight Cloud utilizes the MIRROR functionality to enable organizations to create their own personalized dashboards that reflect the key performance indicators that are most valuable to them. It is arming HR managers with a solution that allows them to take simple workforce data such as diversity or hiring, and turn that into strategic business assets that can be used to drive decision-making.
Unique advantages to using the PeopleFluent Talent Insight Cloud include:
- Peace of mind for organizations that realize they are working with a company that truly understands and manages rich sources of workforce data.
- It is an out-of-the-box solution, therefore avoids expensive implementation costs and delivers faster time to value.
- Capabilities were built and designed with a talent management business case in mind. This solution is for the HR practitioner not the data analyst.
- User experience modeling has helped embed analytics exactly at the point in a talent management workflow when managers and employees need to make decisions.
- The solution is designed to help HR take data from Recruiting, Learning Management, Performance Management, Compensation, Diversity, Succession Planning, Vendor Management and more to facilitate strategic decisions that transform the business.
“The PeopleFluent Talent Insight Cloud is allowing us to deliver not just historical reporting, but a guided way to explore information in a way that cannot be done in canned reports,” said Ronnie Thomson, Senior Vice President Engineering, PeopleFluent. “We’re thrilled we got the opportunity to preview it to our renowned customer community at WISDOM 2015 and look forward to sharing more with them about the exciting new innovations we have planned on analytics and more in the days and months to come.”
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization, please visit www.HRchitect.com. As the leader in Human Capital Management (HCM) Systems strategic consulting, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation and selection, project management, implementation, change management and ongoing support of HCM systems. After more than 17 years in business working on over 2100 successful engagements for more than 900 clients across the globe, HRchitect is a name you can trust for all of your organization’s HCM technology-related consulting needs.
Press releases posted on HCM Tech Vendor News are provided to HRchitect by the technology vendors and posted by HRchitect as a service to our readers.