Conference Will Be Held at Fontainebleau Miami Beach April 17-20, 2016
WALTHAM, Mass. — February 8, 2015 —PeopleFluent®, a leading cloud provider of social human capital management technology, today announced its global user conference WISDOM 2016 will be held at the Fontainebleau, Miami Beach, Florida on April 17-20, 2016. The conference will power the possible for attendees by providing a unique opportunity to listen to renowned speakers and participate in a variety of breakout session tracks focused on product training, customer testimonials, and analyst insights.
WISDOM 2016 is bringing together senior HR executives from the company’s global customer base, which includes 80 percent of the Fortune 100. Conference attendees will gain exclusive insights into PeopleFluent’s analyst recognized talent management solutions for recruiting, compensation, performance, learning, succession planning, and workforce compliance and diversity.
Select WISDOM 2016 highlights include:
- PeopleFluent CEO Charles Jones will present a company vision, update and strategy
- Day one will feature exciting keynote presentations from renowned speakers John Sculley, former Apple and Pepsi CEO and Alan Foster, principal at ghSMART and author of Power Score
- Day two will feature keynote speaker Roy Firestone, American sports commentator and journalist
- Learning organizations including marquee customers American Cancer Society, Southwest Airlines, Good Life Fitness, Sapient, NBC Universal and more will offer case studies and product best practices
- The industry’s leading analysts including IDC, Ventana Research, Staffing Industry Analysts will present and be on hand to answer questions throughout the conference
- There will be more than 20 HRCI and SHRM accredited educational sessions to choose from
Conference registration is available at www.peoplefluent.com/WISDOM2016
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization and your Human Capital Management (HCM) technology needs, please request a consultation. As the leader in HCM Systems strategic consulting, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation and selection, change management, implementation, project management and ongoing support of HCM systems of all types including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Learning Management, Workforce Management, Benefits, Core HR/Payroll, and more. Over the past two decades, working on over 2100 successful engagements for more than 1000 clients of all sizes and industries across the globe, our experience is vast and unsurpassed. We have expertise around all major HCM systems including BenefitFocus, WorkForce Software, Ultimate Software, Oracle, Taleo, Saba, IBM Kenexa, SumTotal Systems, SAP, SuccessFactors, Lumesse, PeopleFluent, Cornerstone OnDemand, Infor, and more. HRchitect is a name you can trust for all of your organization’s HCM technology-related consulting needs.
Press releases posted on HCM Tech Vendor News are provided to HRchitect by the technology vendors and posted by HRchitect as a service to our readers.