What Scares HR Leaders Most: Report Highlights
- Only 30% of HR professionals can communicate with candidates about jobs via mobile
- 55% of those surveyed are concerned with properly engaging and retaining employees
- But, 61% are neutral or unconcerned that their companies’ recruiting applications and processes be enabled for mobile — “missing a huge opportunity”
- HR technology still lags! 67% agree that they lack data and analytics capabilities to gain a “big picture” of company talent
- “While mobile strategies remain a big concern, a shocking number of HR professionals are handcuffed when it comes to daily recruiting functions,” said Edward Vesely, EVP and Chief Marketing Officer at SilkRoad. “Facts are facts — *43% of American adults used their phones in the past year to look up a job; companies without mobile recruitment strategies are missing a huge opportunity to invest in top talent.”
*(U.S. Smartphone Use in 2015, Pew Research Center, April 2015)
SilkRoad conducted the “What Keeps HR Up at Night” survey using an online survey instrument (SurveyMonkey) in late summer 2015. Findings were compiled and aggregated by a third-party agency. 329 professionals responded. 86% of respondents plan, manage, or administer Recruiting, Learning, Development or some other HR programs in their organizations. 56% have more than 10 years of experience in HR, while 76% have five years of experience or more. 64% of respondents have more than 250 employees at their organization; 33% have more than 1,000. The most common industries that respondents came from: Non-Profit and Education (14%), Healthcare (14%), Manufacturing (10%), and Finance, Insurance, and Real Estate (10%).
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization and your Human Capital Management (HCM) technology needs, please visit www.HRchitect.com. As the leader in HCM Systems strategic consulting, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation and selection, change management, implementation, project management and ongoing support of HCM systems of all types including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Learning Management, Workforce Management, Benefits, Core HR/Payroll, and more. After more than 18 years in business working on over 2100 successful engagements for more than 1000 clients of all sizes and industries across the globe, our experience is vast. We have expertise around all major HCM systems including IBM Kenexa, Oracle, Taleo, WorkForce Software, Ultimate Software, Saba, Benefitfocus, SumTotal Systems, SAP, SuccessFactors, Lumesse, PeopleFluent, Cornerstone OnDemand, Infor, and more. HRchitect is a name you can trust for all of your organization’s HCM technology-related consulting needs.
Press releases posted on HCM Tech Vendor News are provided to HRchitect by the technology vendors and posted by HRchitect as a service to our readers.