CHELMSFORD, Mass., May 12, 2015 — Kronos Incorporated today announced results of its recent Employee Engagement Survey, conducted by CEB, a leading member-based advisory firm.
- Ninety-four percent of Kronos employees participated in the survey and 84 percent of Kronos employees are engaged, both of which are well above global IT best-in-class benchmarks.
- Ninety percent of Kronos employees are proud to work at Kronos and feel confident in the company’s future. The vast majority of Kronos employees feel:
- Kronos is building unrivaled workforce management expertise;
- Empowered and experience personal accomplishment in their work;
- Kronos employees treat each another with trust and mutual respect;
- There is a clear link between their work and the company’s objectives; and
- They have a clear understanding of their performance goals for the year.
- These Kronos employee engagement survey results closely follow the company being rated as an employer of choice by The Boston Globe and The Globe and Mail.
- Recent Kronos employee posts on Glassdoor include1:
- “This is a company that is busting at the seams – great culture, great product, great strategy/vision – as a new hire, I clearly see how I can contribute to this and that is exciting!”
- “Kronos is a top employer for a good reason! Kronos cares about employees. This starts at the top and is embedded in all parts of the organization. I really love working at Kronos!”
- “Best place to work by far. Great opportunities for growth and development to obtain my career goals. I work with an amazing team and am able to work on rewarding projects and receive encouragement from the top down.”
- “One of the benefits Kronos offers, which has made a tremendous impact on my health, is its LiveInspired program. The best part of this program by far is the on-site health coach.”
- Nearly one-third of Kronos hires in the past 12 months have been from employee referrals.
- Kronos employs more than 4,000 people worldwide. Kronos expects to hire 1,000 employees in 2015, and is actively hiring with more than 300 Kronos job openings worldwide.
- Aron Ain, chief executive officer, Kronos
“Kronos is a special place to work. I am so proud to be a Kronite and am thrilled to lead such a successful $1 billion company that feels like a start-up and is overflowing with inspiration, innovation, and highly engaged employees. Our success hinges upon our employees, and these most recent engagement survey results speak volumes about our bright future.”
- Holger Mueller, vice president and principal analyst, Constellation Research
“Congratulations to Kronos for not only developing innovative workforce management products and services, but also for its commitment to being an employer of choice. Nearly one-third of Kronos hires in the past 12 months have been from employee referrals – that’s impressive!”
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization and your Human Capital Management (HCM) technology needs, please visit www.HRchitect.com. As the leader in HCM Systems strategic consulting, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation and selection, change management, implementation, project management and ongoing support of HCM systems of all types including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Learning Management, Workforce Management, Benefits, Core HR/Payroll, and more. After more than 18 years in business working on over 2100 successful engagements for more than 1000 clients of all sizes and industries across the globe, our experience is vast. We have expertise around all major HCM systems including IBM Kenexa, Oracle, Taleo, WorkForce Software, Ultimate Software, Saba, Benefitfocus, SumTotal Systems, SAP, SuccessFactors, Lumesse, PeopleFluent, Cornerstone OnDemand, Infor, and more. HRchitect is a name you can trust for all of your organization’s HCM technology-related consulting needs.
Press releases posted on HCM Tech Vendor News are provided to HRchitect by the technology vendors and posted by HRchitect as a service to our readers.