Leading SaaS provider ends Q3 2015 with continued high growth and financial accolades
MATAWAN, N.J. (October 29, 2015) – iCIMS, Inc., a leading provider of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) talent acquisition software for growing businesses, reported brisk revenue and customer growth for the third quarter of 2015. For the three months ended September 30, 2015, revenue increased 36% compared with the same quarter in 2014, while customer count increased 28%. The third quarter of 2015 marked the eighth straight quarter of year over year revenue growth greater than 30%, and the company has been profitable since 2003.
“Our financial performance reflects the power of focus, the strength of our business model and the ability to execute on a long-term growth strategy to win the market for talent acquisition software,” stated Colin Day, Chief Executive Officer of iCIMS. “It’s rewarding to see iCIMS continue to outpace the industry and capture market share by winning new buyers and displacing competitors, all while remaining profitable.”
In addition to the solid financial performance, iCIMS recorded many accolades and milestones in the third quarter of 2015, including:
- Surpassed 3,000 customers, representing approximately 4,800 organizations worldwide.
- Named to the Inc. 500|5000 list of America’s Fastest Growing Companies for the tenth straight year.
- Recognized as a leader in talent acquisition platforms by Forrester Research, Inc. in a report titled “The Forrester Wave™: Talent Acquisition Vendors, Q3 2015” (September 2015).
- Passed $100 MM in annualized recurring revenue.
- Added new technology partners to iCIMS’ Partner Ecosystem, including recruitment marketing providers Smashfly, 1-Page, Shaker Recruitment Advertising, and Apploi, employee screening partners BackTrack and Pre-Employ, assessment provider The Omnia Group, and resume parsing and candidate search tool partner Daxtra.
- Welcomed new customers joining iCIMS in Q3 such as Dollar General, Acadia Healthcare, UNO Restaurants, Capita UK, Lafarge North America, HealthEast Care System, and United Bank.
- Garnered accolades from Best in Biz International, the American Business Awards, the SV US Globee and IT World Awards, and Inc. 5000 for efforts surrounding corporate growth, product enhancements, and customer experience.
- Completed the rollout of Talent Platform 15.1, which includes employee referral enhancements, expanded calendar and appointment features, and improved mobile capabilities that provide a seamless experience for both users and candidates. The release introduces new capabilities that help reduce candidate drop-off, maximizing a customer’s ability to easily and intuitively attract, screen, and hire talent.
The third quarter continues an impressive year for iCIMS. For the nine months ended September 30, 2015, iCIMS’ revenue increased 35% compared with the first nine months of 2014. As a result, the company expects to achieve greater than 30% year over year revenue growth for the full year.
To learn more about HRchitect and how we can help your organization and your Human Capital Management (HCM) technology needs, please visit www.HRchitect.com. As the leader in HCM Systems strategic consulting, we offer end-to-end HR technology consulting services focused around strategic planning, evaluation and selection, change management, implementation, project management and ongoing support of HCM systems of all types including Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Learning Management, Workforce Management, Benefits, Core HR/Payroll, and more. After more than 18 years in business working on over 2100 successful engagements for more than 1000 clients of all sizes and industries across the globe, our experience is vast. We have expertise around all major HCM systems including IBM Kenexa, Oracle, Taleo, WorkForce Software, Ultimate Software, Saba, Benefitfocus, SumTotal Systems, SAP, SuccessFactors, Lumesse, PeopleFluent, Cornerstone OnDemand, Infor, and more. HRchitect is a name you can trust for all of your organization’s HCM technology-related consulting needs.
Press releases posted on HCM Tech Vendor News are provided to HRchitect by the technology vendors and posted by HRchitect as a service to our readers.